t h i r t y - t w o

Haerin's POV:

I feel the corners of my lips move up, my face getting hotter and she smirks, leaning her forehead on mine and beginning to caress my cheeks.

"Since when?" I ask her.

"The day at my office." she answers, her lips so slightly moving.

She leans her head back and looks into my eyes again, "I'm going to kiss you."
she warns.

"Then kiss me." I answer.

She smiles at my answer before leaning in.

When her lips clash with mine I feel like I've been burned, a rush speeds through my veins and my body feels shaken.

I've been deprived, her lips gone from mine for too long, I feel dizzy, the smell of her and the feel of her lips all being too much.

Her chin perfectly molds with mine, her lips are so plump they hold mine so well, they're so soft.

She bites my bottom lip and I suddenly feel a gasp come out from my mouth, reacting to it.

My stomach feels as though I'm on a roller coaster, right after the drop, when my hair flies back and I can't stop laughing and screaming, when I feel as though for those few seconds all my problems can go away, I feel like I've escaped, I'm the furthest away from the world.

That's what this feels like.

So scary but so fun.

So wrong but so right.

I shouldn't let her kiss me, I should've walked away, I should've explained to her that I couldn't let her in, not after what happened the past few days at least.

The lies.

The betrayal?

Everything.

"What's wrong?" she suddenly says and I realize I stopped kissing her.

"Sorry." I mumble and lean back in to continue.

She's a drug dealer.

She's a bad person.

She has killed people.

The voice in my head bombards and I keep my lips on hers, trying to distract myself.

She's a bad person.

Leave her.

She can't do this, she lied.

She's bad.

You're so weak.

You let her in so easily.

You're pathetic.

"Haerin." Hanni sighs, grabbing my face and pulling me away, "What's going on?" she says caressing my cheek.

"I don't know." I look down at her chest.

"You don't want this, did I go too fast?" she asks looking for my eyes but I keep looking down.

"No, I want this." I finally look up at her, not wanting her to get wrong assumptions. "I do." I say, running my fingers through her hair.

"Then why are you hesitating?" she mutters.

I can't tell her the truth, it'll break her.

Maybe a day ago I would've wanted her to get hurt, but not now, I can't do that.

But I can't let her in again so quickly, she won't understand how much she's hurting me.

"This is hurting again." I place my hand on my stomach and she backs up.