s e v e n

Haerin's POV:

The day I dreaded the most has finally arrived, it's the day Hyein and her mini-army moves in with me.

Hyein had already come by to settle some things in, she chose the room in front of mine.

I've already said goodbye to my mom, she seemed fine with the fact that seven girls were staying with her only daughter. How nice.

The phone in my pocket buzzes, I slide it out and see a message from...
Hanni?

"I'm here early, can you help with some stuff, please." the text says, I look up from my screen.

She came over once, and it was Hyein who drove, how does she already have my address memorized?

Then I text back, "You know where I live?"

A few seconds later, and my phone rings again, "Hyein." her text reads.

Of course.

I walk over to my window and see her leaning against her car with two suitcases surrounding her, I groan.

I put my shoes on and leave the house to see her running her fingers through her purple hair.

She looks up at me and gives me a devilish smile, "And we meet again!" she boasts.

I shake my head, "You made me come out here." I say, grabbing a bag.

She gestures over for help, "Got it?" she asks as I walk towards the door.

"Yup." I reply, she follows me in with her other suitcase. "Choose a room." I place her bag down, hands on my hips.

"How do you own such a large house?" she asks.

I shrug, "It's all kinda foggy, Dad's inheritance, bloodline, eldest son, something something." I wave my hand dismissively.

"Hm." she replies, and starts to walk upstairs to go see the rooms I assume.

I go into the kitchen to grab some water before following her upstairs. I see her standing in front of the room Hyein has already picked.

"Unfortunately, this one is taken." she sighs.

"Fortunately." I correct her.

She chuckles, "Hate me already?" she says, walking past me to choose the room by Hyein's.

"Despise you." I reply, smiling.

I don't really, but I don't love her either.

I hear Hyein's voice call out through the house, and I sigh, relieved that she can help me out of this awkwardness.

When I meet her downstairs, she's pushing Hanni's suitcases to the staircase, "Who's here?" she asks when she stops rolling the bags.

"Hanni." I reply, hearing her steps come down the stairs as well.

"Good, you guys are getting to know each other." she smiles when she lays her eyes on Hanni.

"Yay." I say with monotone.

~

We're all splayed out in the living room, all of us. It seems like they really enjoy each other's company, not minding the lack of privacy.

I turn to Hyein who is sitting by me and ask, "How close are you all?"

She smiles, "Like sisters."

"Cute." I say, looking at all of them, their eyes on the television.

After another hour, I feel myself getting tired and excuse myself to go change into something more comfortable, so that I'm ready for bed.

In sweatpants and a hoodie, I walk back downstairs to see that only Hanni and Danielle are sitting in the living room.