t e n

Haerin's POV:

"Good?" I ask, scrunching my face.

Her eyes quickly fall to my lips before they meet my eyes again, "You wanna try?"

I'm caught off guard, making her laugh.

"So?" she presses.

"I don't know, I've always wanted a special first kiss." I start to fiddle with my thumbs, the room suddenly getting tense.

"First kisses are overrated." she crosses her arms, "Aren't you curious?" she pouts her lips out, giggling after.

I don't want to admit it, but of course I am.

I've been in solitude even when dating started to surround me everywhere, I've always managed to handle all the relationships around me that could lead to any feeling of jealousy.

When I don't reply she sits up straight, "It's simple, but it feels good." she moves closer and places one hand on my cheek, and I freeze.

"W- what are you doing?" I stutter.

"Can I?" she takes her hand off my cheek at my reaction, "I won't kiss you, just show you." she adds when I don't reply.

I wait until my body cools down before I hesitantly nod, so she places her soft hand on my right cheek again, her thumb carresing my upper lip.

The feeling of her hand against my skin makes my body flutter, a sensation I've never felt before, and I want to gasp, but I can't do that. So I hold it in.

My body feels like it's on fire.

"It would usually start like this if it was intimate." her voice is all of a sudden low, soothing the burn of the sudden contact.

"And then?" I force out.

"Then, they'd get really close," her eyes travel down to my lips and back up to my eyes, her mouth barely moving when she speaks, "And then they'd go in." she dares to get closer but stops, and if either one of us had moved at all, our lips would've touched.

"What do you think?" she whispers, her breathe clashing against my heated face, making me want to scream.

"Hmm." I hum, closing my eyes to enjoy the unexpected moment.

I'm going to regret this when I've gained full consciousness again, but right now all I see is red.

"Can I kiss you then?" if anyone else was in the room, they wouldn't hear her low voice.

"Mhm." is all I manage to get out.

"What the hell is this?" I suddenly hear, shattering the haze we're both in, making me jump back and away.

The distance between us now seems too far when I've gotten used to the one I was at before.

I look up to see Minji and Eunchae standing at the door of the kitchen, both with confused faces.

"I was showing her what a first kiss feels like." she shrugs, and I smack her knee because of her carelessness.

"Are you guys a thing?" they both walk in then, grabbing drinks from the firdge.

"No, she just needs major help." she looks at me, a smirk on her face.

"Hey! I don't need to be sexually educated to be successful." I cross my arms.

"Ooh, political." Eunchae teases.

"Stop bullying the poor girl. And get your asses out, we're watching a movie." Minji points with the soda can in her hand.

I leave the kitchen with them, and they all seem unfazed by the situation, while my heart never seems to go quiet.

It feels like it's banging against my body begging to get out.

What did Hanni do to me?

~

The next morning when I head out into the hallway after putting my uniform on, I notice Hanni's bedroom door wide open.

I walk past it but then see a sudden movement in the corner of my eye.

She takes a white shirt and pulls off her sweater, and there she is. Her body is almost perfect.

Her arms defined, muscle scattered all over her abdomen. She has worn a few tight shirts but it doesn't compare to this.

Her back flexes with every movement, even when she's only slightly moving her hands.

She then covers one side of her with her white button-up, but she leaves the buttons undone, allowing a clear view to her visible chest.

"That's illegal I think." she suddenly notices me and I gasp loudly, walking away, but she grabs my arm and I quickly turn around.

"Sorry." I notice her shirt is still unbuttoned so I look down.

"You were looking before." she says after noticing my reaction, but then begins to button them up.

"Listen, I don't mind, but just so you know, if you start showing interest I might act on it. You're not so bad yourself." she leans down to meet my eyes, her hair ruffled and her face glowing.

Her forwardness makes me stumble, and she chuckles, "See? You wouldn't want that." she says before turning around to walk back into her room.

"You don't know that." the words fall out of my mouth, and I mentally slap myself.

What am I doing?

She turns on her heels from where she is, an eyebrow raised, "I don't, huh?" she then walks back, stopping close to me.

She suddenly grabs my waist and pulls me to her chest, my eyes widen, "Am I making you nervous, uncomfortable?" she asks.

I am nervous, not uncomfortable, her touch ignites something in me, it feels like fire but like glass shattering at the same time.

Yet the sensation is so new that it scares me, I'm not used to the vivid feeling it brings through my blood.

"I've tried it then, don't tempt me, please." she lets go of my waist, yet the place where her hands were still burns.

My mouth feels dry as I struggle to search for words, my mind feels foggy.

A/N

😃.