f i v e

Haerin's POV:

Leeseo slaps Hanni's chest, "Okay dumbass, that's your idea of a good first impression?"

Hanni walks over to me, making me a little nervous.

"You've never seen me though." I quietly say.

"Eh, Hyein has shown us some photos of you." she stops in her place, standing only a few inches away.

"True!" Leeseo adds, finally finding the chili spices she had been looking for.

That piece of shit.

Hanni shrugs, "Just being honest." she grins, but her cheeks flush a red color.

Okay, maybe she isn't a sweet shy person, there's only one that came out wrong.

"You're creepy." I give her a frown.

"She gets that a lot." Leeseo speaks out from where she's standing by the counter.

"Unnie!" Hanni whines.
Leeseo turns around, "It's a fact!" she defends, turning back to start the oven.

"Well, I guess that's that then." I give her a nod and go over to the fridge to grab some ingredients.

"Need help?" Hanni follows, standing too close to me as I crouch down to get the kimchi.

"You probably burn water." is all I respond with, she just raised my nerves, that's all.

Leeseo laughs, nodding as she pours some oil on to a pan, Hanni huffs, crouching down to my level, her face close to mine.

"You know, I think we're gonna be good friends." she whispers, slightly smirking.

"I doubt it." I stand back up and close the fridge.

"I like this girl." Leeseo proudly nods.

"Yeah, whatever." Hanni, frustrated, leaves the kitchen.

"She's sweeter once you really get to know her, I promise." Leeseo says as we both begin cooking.

~

"Food is ready!" I yell while leaving the kitchen with some side dishes in my hand, placing it on the dining table.

The girls all say "Woo!" from excitement and take a seat around the table.

Leeseo then comes out with the main dish, the kimchi-fried rice and in her other hand is a big bowl of ramen.

I admire the bowl of ramen, my favourite.

"Ramen is my favourite too, mostly jjangmyeon." a melodic voice starts, I look beside me and there is the too attractive dark redhead.

"Oh that's nice, but how did you know that it was my favourite?" I ask as I turn around and sit beside her.

The dark redhead smiles, "Your fists clenched when you noticed the ramen." she nudges my head towards my hand that's placed on the table, she starts scooping some rice on to her plate.

"That's embarrassing." I mumble, picking up some side dishes on my plate.

She laughs, "I can't say I have never done that, so don't worry about it."

She has an attractive feel voice that just made her even more attractive from when I first saw her, is that even possible.

"Well, I guess we have something in common then." I answer, and she politely puts some ramen on my plate.

"Good start." she replies. I like this girl very much.

I look straight ahead to see two of the girls talking and laughing, one of them was Kazuha, the other Eunchae, with the dark, black-grey hair.