e l e v e n

Haerin's POV:

School on Friday was dreadful, especially maths, it seemed like time was frozen.

I could barely keep up with each step the teacher was going through, but I made it home with Hyein, and now I get to enjoy the weekend.

When I put my pajamas on, throw my uniform into the laundry hamper and take out the books in my bag, I finally head downstairs.

But Eunchae stops me there, "You have to start getting ready." she smiles, walking past me then up the stairs.

"I do? For what?" I turn around to face her.

"Hanni promised you that we'd take you out to dinner tonight. Didn't she?" she asks, her face now confused.

I didn't think that she was actually being serious, I thought that she just blurted that out in the moment.

"Oh, I didn't think that it was still on." I then follow her upstairs.

"No, it is. Wear something fancy." she says, before closing the door of her room behind her.

I have to wear something nice?!

~

I've been staring at my open closet for the past ten minutes as if doing that my closet would produce an outfit for me.

I've dug through my dresser too and found nothing. Literally nothing.

I haven't had the need for something a little more formal since my mother took me to her friend's second wedding, I was fourteen.

I finally move and start to run through the clothes on the hangers again, before my eyes finally land on a black, silk dress.

I frown.

I bought this when I tried to change my style because I was bored of it.

I tried it on at the store because I had this random drive of motivation to do so, but when I got home, I put it in my closet and it never came out of there ever again.

Well, the money I spent on it finally became worth it now.

I slide it over my body and contemplate when I look in the mirror, it sits tight at my waist and up, but under that it flows a little more, which is great, but not, because it's a short dress.

One gush of wind and my pink underwear would be the highlight of many's day.

"I'll cross my legs, or something." I mumble to myself and sit at my desk to put on some makeup.

Foundation, powder, blush, highlighter, mascara and finally some lipstick.

I put on a few rings and a jumble of necklaces before grabbing strapped heels and leaving my room, grabbing my phone and wallet with me.

When I get downstairs I put on black shoes, patting my dress when I stand back up.

Heels always make me feel incredible, even after they give me blisters and cracked heels, which is a pain in the ass.

"You killed Haerin." Hyein says as she walks out of the kitchen, a black turtle neck and a fancy, medium length coat buttoned up on it.

"Ha. Ha." I say with no real emotion, and she chuckles.

"No, but seriously, I didn't know that you could look this good."

"I have some tricks up my sleeve." I raise my head up proudly.

"Wow!" Leeseo exclaims when her eyes meet my body, "You look incredible." she smiles, she is wearing black cargo pants, a white tank top, and a beige jacket.

"Why thank you, good ma'am." I say in a fancy accent, she smiles and nods.

"Guys! Reservations are at eight thirty, it's eight ten!" Hyein yells towards the stairs for the girls who are still in their rooms to hear.

"Wow Haerin! you look incredible!" Minji walks through the front door.

"Where were you?" I ask her.

"Getting the car ready." she smiles.

Minji looks amazing. She's wearing a white cropped top that shows a bit of her stomach, an oversized black jacket and also black cargo pants.

They all look incredible so far.

Then the rest of them walk down, they all look fancy but in a unique way, they don't all wear dresses.

Hanni is wearing a leather jacket on top of a tight, black sweater.

Kazuha is wearing a traditional white dress.

Danielle wears the same, but it's full black, bringing out the color of her hair even more.

Eunchae's wearing an oversized jacket as well, and the buttons are done only up to her chest, where a mesh shirt can be seen. Wow.

"You all look great." I say as I begin to head out the front door.

"Says you." Danielle eyes me, a small smile on her face.

Hanni walks beside me, "She's right, look at you." I see her take me in, making me grow self-conscious.

This is gonna be a long night.

~