f o u r

Haerin's POV:

I admire her shyness, although it caught me off guard because of how she looks, and in some way they are all like that, because they have very out of this world looks.

They seem like very good people, and I'm lucky that inside me I feel comfortable rather than unsettled around them.

But Hyein still didn't warn me.

"Hyein," I mumble, making their heads turn, except Kazuha, I think she's literally fallen asleep at this point.

"Hm?" she looks at me with her eyebrows raised and a sweet smile.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" after speaking my request I take another glance, they are now all looking at Hyein.

"Oh yeah sure," she stands up from the couch and stands by me.

"In private," I add trying to keep a smile.

"Oh- uh okay," I grab her wrist and lead her behind a wall, further away from the living room, I wait till they all start talking again and look back at Hyein.

I heave out a sigh while my eyes are closed.

"What? What is it?" she says holding my hands.

"Did you-" I stop, hesitating a little, "-did you not consider the fact that maybe I wasn't fully aware you were bringing them over today?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed.

I shake her hands off and push at her chest, she puts her hand on the area, offended, but continues laughing instead.

"I wasn't laughing." I stare at her, crossing my arms.

"Sorry, it's funny when you get mad." she says still giggling as she speaks which makes me wanna flick her forehead.

"I don't want you to just do this everytime, sure bring them over, but give a few hours warning."

"There won't be a next time." she smiles, not feeling bad at all.

"What?"

"Because they're gonna be living here so I don't need to ask." she shrugs.

"You're annoying,." I whine.

"I'm sorry, but I've talked about you to them before and they were really excited that you said yes, so they wanted to meet you, it was all good intentions." she puts her hands on either side of my arms as they remain crossed.

I relax a little, "Okay,"

"Don't get mad." she jokingly pouts and I push her face away.

"Baby." I tease.

"You're the one complaining about nothing!" she laughs again.

"Um, sorry to interrupt but, we're kind of hungry." the light brown-haired girl carefully breaks the discussion, and I ease down.

They probably heard what kind of mental psycho I am, which I'm not, but many people think so.  I always sucked at whispering anyway.

"Unnie we're doing something," she says pointing her index finger towards my chest and back at hers.

"You know we all heard you, you're really bad at keeping quiet." she mutters while scratching the back of her neck.

She has a point.

"Let me take care of that." I lightly push her chest, making her stumble backward, the others laugh.

I look back at the light brown-haired girl with gorgeous deep dimples(just imagine that minji has dimples in this story okay?). So deep that I feel like I could get lost into them if I stare too much.

"I'm so sorry for being rude, but what's your name again?" I mumble feeling a little stupid for asking that.

She giggles and looks down but later looks back up to answer me, "I'm Minji." she smiles.

Note to self, Minji is the one with gorgeous dimples.

"Okay Minji, what do you feel like eating, any special requests?" I ask walking out from behind the wall, passing by the rest of the girls and walking into the kitchen, Hyein and Minji following me.

"Wait, you can cook?" her eyebrows fall, she seems surprised, maybe not all girls my age can cook from scratch.

"Mhm," I reply giving her a smile.

"That's so cool!" her face lights up and she sits down on the high chair, while Hyein is still standing, me on the other side of the counter.

She then adds, "Maybe you and Leeseo could cook together, I bet you would make an amazing cook team." she suggests.

"You'd make incredible food!" Hyein lightly hops out of excitement, "I'll get her." after Hyein leaves the kitchen . Minji starts talking to me, just small stories.

After a few little talks with her, Hyein walks in, gripping Leeseo by her t-shirt, obviously, she forced her in here by dragging her.

"What did you do now?" Leeseo groans tilting her head back.

"Nothing, nothing," Hyein interrupts, "We're just hungry, and since you complain about always being the one to cook, we found another person who can complain with you," Hyein explains as she gifts a sweet smile, letting go of Leeseo's shirt.

"Uh, is it Haerin?" Leeseo asks while tucking at the hem of her shirt to settle it on her body because Hyein had grabbed it.

"No, it's the ghost next to you," Minji says sarcastically while moving her hands around in the air imitating a ghost.

"Oh cool. Can you co-" I interrupt her.

"-Yes I can cook anything from scratch, well, almost everything." I giggle.

"Well, excuse us, we'll be in the living room," Minji stands up from the high chair and grabs Hyein by the wrist to take her to the living room, leaving me and sweet Leeseo alone in the kitchen.

"Let's make kimchi fried rice!" she suggests, clapping her hands together in excitement, "Where do you keep your pans?" she asks.

I point at the cabinet where the metals are stored in while smiling at her, still silent yet entertained by how excited she is when it comes to cooking.

She hums while she searchs through the cabinet, then suddenly interrupting the peace is a groan and loud laughs followed by a shout.

Let's hope my house is till in one piece when my mom comes home.

"What was that?" I mumble standing on the tip of my toes to try and see what's going on.

"Six girls in a living room, anything could happen." she says while her head is still lost in cabinets, now she is looking for spices and utensils.

"Should I be worried?" I have my hand on my chest which is fiddling with my diamond necklace, it's a habit.

"No, you should start worrying when you smell smoke." her head is revealed as she moves back from the cabinet, placing the materials on the counter, she looks at me, "Okay Haerin, we're almost done, go wash your hands first I'll just get the last of the materials and wash mine too!" she gives me a toothy smile.

I nod and wash my hands in the sink, wiping them off with some hand towel.

When I turn back around I see that Hanni has entered the kitchen as well, her straight purple hair could be seen from miles away.

"Hey," I say quietly, grabbing her attention while Leeseo continues to set everything up.

I can't help but look at her plump lips and rosy cheeks, it makes her look so special.

"You're hotter in person." the purple suddenly blurts.

"Excuse me?"

~