t w e l v e

Haerin's POV:

When we arrive at the restaurant, I mentally pat my back for deciding to wear the dress I have on now as the place is unnecessarily luxurious.

It's drowned in crystals. Crystal chandeliers that look like a bunch of stars on the ceiling, crystal vases filled with all kinds of flowers; roses, tulips, lilly's, orchards, small crystal tables decorated with small pastries.

Despite the price I assume the menu to be, it's full. Chatter filled up my ears from the outside when we were getting out of Danielle's car.

"Kim Minji." the hostess says and leads us to a large, polished wooden table.

Its chairs don't match, they are all unique, covered in gold, silvers and ruby's, some engraved with florals.

"The cat-like girl should sit at the head of the table." Kazuha tells the young lady.

"Of course." she replies, pulling the chair out for me at the top of the large dark table.

The gesture overwhelms me and I thank her more than enough times after I sit down on the antique chair.

The people here have taken advantage of the size of the table as there are multiple vases holding bouquets of assorted flowers. Their colors contrasting with the dark hues of the restaurant.

There are multiple paintings around the hall. Large, medium and small ones all with golden framed bear the pictures of naked flying angels with curly blonde hair.

Women with flowers dancing in a forest with a dark figure behind a tree, random portraits of very pale people who doesn't dare to smile.

It's all so mesmerizing.

Hanni sits on my right, Kazuha and Leeseo beside her. Minji sits on my left, Hyein and Eunchae beside her while Danielle is across on the tail of the table.

She nods with a smile on her face as we make eye contact.

Luckily, they got a table that was far away from the rest of the restaurant so I would be able to hear all of them from where they're sitting.

"We wanted to bring you here to get to know you more." Kazuha says, a small smile creeping on her lips, it looks pretty on her.

I nod, "Well, what do you want to know?"

"What would you like to order?" Danielle says and they chuckle.

"I guess that's a great place to start."

Two waiters come around with fancy crystal glasses, pyramids and diamond shaped engraving them.

They place them around all eight of us and pour cold water in, the sound of the liquid pouring from the big glass to the smaller satisfying me.

We all place our orders, and after a few more minutes I'm left alone to continue.

"Where were we?" Minji asks, intertwining her fingers.

"Can I ask her a question?" Danielle says, leaning into the table, her straight hair falling on her pretty eyes very gracefully.

I nod.

"The house, it's beautiful, but I'm assuming that it's only you and your mother, so why don't you sell it and how did you get it?"

"You had that one planned." Eunchae scoffs, raising her brows.

"Well, it honestly isn't an interesting story. But it is a big deal to my father's bloodline. My grandfather was a factory owner, a brick factory. He had never liked the way homes looked here and they were always too small for his large family." I tuck my hair behind my ears, "He had the idea to then build his own, he had a lot of children, my father being the oldest. So that's what he did, it was a five year project but it happened."