⪩⪨

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬

Every weekend is fun and exiting, but not for Kazumi those weekends makes her remember that she have to deal with her father who never sets her life in freedom.

It was Friday when the school is filled with talks about the upcoming school dance, her friend Naoki walked up to the girl with a smile, as usual Kazumi put up a smile too.

"you wouldn't believe what just happened" she said excitedly, "hm? what is it then and just talk while I'll put my stuff in my locker" Kazumi told her.

"so we found out that the quiet boy, Reiki is going to attend I mean everyone wants to date him because of his looks" while happily saying, Kazumi knew that she can't attend this school dance that is going to happen this Sunday.

She isn't happy because she was the only person who isn't going to attend the school dance. Reiki was known for being attractive, quiet and cold, it means that doesn't talk to any girls that were his classmates and his schoolmates. While the two were talking to each other, the bell rang and they went to their classes.

The first class is Social Studies, all of the students who had Social Studies as their first class already went to their perspective room. While their teacher isn't there Naoki was talking about the dance that Kazumi can't even attend. They didn't noticed that Reiki was beside them, but Naoki and Kazumi kept talking like he didn't existed.

Miss Yori went in and continued her lesson and she shocked everyone including Kazumi, Naoki and Reiki 

"Alright everyone we will pick the school dance partners, we didn't pick your own partners for this year." as she said Kazumi wanted to tell that she can't attend this school year's dance, but she remembered that she can't respond because it was already decided.

As everyone was being nervous of their partners, the girl was just looking around the room and taking glances at her crush Reiki, nobody know about this feeling she had to Reiki.

She went back to her senses when the teacher was already saying names for the school dance, the last four people was Jiro, Naoki, Kazumi and Reiki. The four was waiting for their names to be mentioned by Miss Yori

"Last four people left
Naoki and Jiro then Kazumi and Reiki" 

Both friends were shocked with the partners they had, class continued with the normal behavior with her classmates. Mr. Toshiro was the next teacher, Kazumi saw Miss Yori outside "Sir?" she raised her hands "Yes Kazumi anything you need?" he said "Can I use the bathroom?" she asked "Sure, but be fast or else you will miss the lesson to be said today"

She went outside, then went to find her Social Studies teacher. Kazumi found Miss Yori about to go inside in another classroom

"Miss Yori wait!" as she scream loudly enough for her to hear "Anything you need Kazumi?" "well yea I can't attend the school dance" she sadly said "oh, I'm sorry, but it's already been decided darling, try ask permission to your father I'm sure he will allow you" "but he doesn't let me go to the party, I already asked him yesterday" but then she went to her perspective room then Kazumi already headed back to hers. 

Luckily Mr. Toshiro was just revising the lesson that they were talking about yesterday, his class is just 30 minutes unlike the other teachers. 

It was break time, usually Kazumi and Naoki just buy food that is cheap enough, but Naoki decided not to buy "uh Kazumi lets not buy food outside today" Kazumi was confused by her behavior, but she agreed to her friend's saying. Both of them were hungry inside the classroom. 

Suddenly a boy went to the room, it was Reiki looking at Kazumi's direction, then walked to her looking cold as always, "can you do me a favor zumi?" he kindly asked "zumi? oh sure anything" Kazumi was completely confused at her new nickname Zumi 

"can you please not go to the dance I don't want to attend at those kinds of events" he pleased her "look Reiki I can't even attend the dance because of my father's strictly rules" "thank you that wasn't a favor anymore zumi" he finally went back to his seat which is beside Kazumi.

Well Kazumi was upset because she can't even go to the dance because of how her father is super strict at his own daughter. 

The class ended at 5pm, during this time Kazumi would stay for at least 20 minutes hanging out with some of her friends like Naoki. 

Kazumi spotted her little brother Kenji, sometimes she would be with Kenji walking back to their place and it's Friday which means it's Kenji's favorite day before Saturday.

While they were walking back home a car was following them, the girl thought that it was a kidnaper or something bad, but it was Reiki, "walking at this time is dangerous want me to ride you both of you to your place?" she saw that he was worried at his face Kazumi already saw his face being worried isn't look like Reiki "uh no thanks my father might think that you were my suitor" they walked again leaving him on his car.

Mr. Shiro, in short Kazumi and Kenji's father was waiting for them outside, she let Kenji in to their house before her because this action of her father wasn't strange anymore to Kazumi "I saw your teacher earlier and told me that you are going to attend the dance, you know the rules Kazumi Suzuki" yes she isn't allowed to attend any kinds of school events except it's their Graduation "I already did told the teacher that I won't attend the dance father" she said in a low tone "but father she said I have no choice left, my partner did a favor that I won't attend the dance" still shaking from the cold Reiki spotted her outside of their house shaking in fear, but he can't go closer to her because something bad might be happening on their talk

"father please I told my teacher not to list me more earlier" she begged Mr. Shiro, but instead he looked at her own daughter "Kazumi Suzuki, you are not eating dinner and you are sleeping outside as punishment" and shut the door on her face. 

Reiki saw all, this made him felt bad to Kazumi as he saw her crying outside, he decided to comfort her because of this state of her Reiki wanted to let her stay at his place, so he wouldn't see her crying desperately.

It was raining hard and Reiki wanted to take her in for comfort, he ran outside to pick Kazumi up "what were you thinking and why are you outside crying in the rain?" he asked worriedly, but she was drenched in rain, Kazumi was coughing and didn't recognized Reiki.

He brought her in the car and covered her in his coat, so she can dry up while sleeping. As they drove off Kazumi started to feel warmer, but still coughing "please uh, random person can you d-drop me here?, I'll go back home or else father would kick me out" in her low shaky voice Reiki didn't do what the girl said.

Both of them got to Reiki's place and his mom Mrs. Shinji was kind to her son and allowed the girl to stay at their place as long as she wants to. The boy carefully placed the girl to his bed since she was already dry, as Reiki doing his skincare he heard Kazumi saying in a shaky tone "will you sleep with me Kenji?

He saw her laying down waiting for his little brother Kenji to go there, Reiki had no choice but to sleep with Kazumi since he can't leave her alone. Kazumi was hugging him tightly feeling like it's her brother sleeping with her, he felt the hugs were warm and like a prison as they both sleeping Mrs. Shinji went to the room checking if both of them were alright and she saw them sleeping peacefully, so she left her son and Kazumi alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: this is my first time doing these kinds of stories, hope ya'll like it wsjdgbdgfbudsgb"