⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Will this be our LAST?

A long time for them to spend in a hospital, but it has been 2 days and Reiki doesn't mind at all. Kazumi was shocked at this behavior of his it wasn't that too kind to anyone at all. By this it was just him changing his personality for Kazumi to like him in anyway, besides they like each other.

Now it's June something days there were impossible to link with without their phones and there was no calendars at the hospital it is was always at the cashier place.

 They seem to enjoy their moments here to the core, the day got better when Kazumi's friends Karin and Naoki went in to the room with Kazumi's favorite pizza, "hey Rei, I want to tell a story to you" Kazumi told the boy "just him?" the other two girls said together and wanting to find out what story is it. "yep just him girls now scoot" Kazumi said to the girls while Reiki was just eating his pizza "tell me what is it?"

"A kid named Akaria was just 10 when she knew that her life was a mess and tried everything to fix it, but nothing worked. Until it was her first day at being a 5th grader when she remembered about her feeler Mariko. She had the biggest crush on him ever since 2nd grade. On her first day she is feeling nervous of Mariko if he was going to the same school as Akaria then when she saw him, butterflies on her stomach whenever she saw him it's like light to her dark world. It was all good and yea her 11th birthday, on the exact birthday of Akaria, Mariko had a rash on his neck and it's very itchy based on him. Akaria didn't know how to calm down when she was on her ride, going to the party. When she got near she saw a plate number of Mariko's parents car whenever he will be picked up from school and it was there. Akaria isn't ready to face the reality she was thinking of, she got off her ride and saw one of her friends Yoru. When she got in she heard him saying hello, but ignored it because she was a bit nervous plus parents were watching her moves. She cooled down and started hanging out with her friends including Mariko. The birthday party was great and she was thinking only one thing how did he attend the party with rashes tho. It ended and soon people were leaving and her friends were leaving and all she was thinking is why did he force the pain?"

The words in Reiki's throat is stuck like he couldn't speak and it was the same thing she told him last time, but it's pure the girl was in love then the boy wasn't the same he only treated special, but he never likes anyone.

"so why did they have a story Kaz?" Reiki finally spoke up asking Kazumi in the story she just told "it means the person who was telling you this story isn't ready to lose you, but have to let you go" Kazumi sadly told it to Reiki who is also shocked to hear the exact meaning from Kazumi. Knowing that she is up to something bad with it. 

Will Reiki finally confess? For him it's a hard task loosing a girl who he really likes. He started ditching this girl Kazuna because he found out that she really likes Reiki and he isn't interested at her plans, so she started ditching her whenever she have plans to go out with Reiki because Reiki likes Kazumi and only her.

Life for Kazumi is getting harder, she can't breathe properly in the morning then sometimes whenever she tried to take a nap, she is afraid if she cannot open her eyes anymore to see and feel Reiki ever again. It's a challenge for Kazumi everyday to face this feeling her chest has too much pain and she wanted to die, but Kazumi can't because Reiki will just suffer from the event himself.

It's a bit unfair for her to love someone like Reiki who was cold everyday until he met Kazumi. Lives were changed and they were inseparable

⊂⊃

"Maybe, in another life, we could've been friends for a long time..."

"I want to see you happy. I'll do whatever it takes to get your happiness back"

"please don't go now I already liked you so much"

"who am I when you aren't here anymore Kaz?"

"I wish that I'm going to die when you do, so we can't feel pain anymore"

"oh if I can turn back the time I will do that instantly"

"where are you if I needed you in the future?"

"it's not like I can love someone else after you"

"no, I will never replace you"

~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I mean hello, your about to end the whole story just keep reading and you will find out what really happened to Kazumi. Well same 3 chapters a day until I get to finish 26 or more chapters :))