⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

The car reached to the hospital where Shinji worked at. "Kenji and Reiki please sit near room 143 alright at 9:30pm" both nodded to Shinji then she ran to the car to pick up the person covered.

"so Shinji who is the girl?" that was Naisho a doctor in the hospital

"it was a girl?" 

"yes didn't you look?"

"well I did and does she have serious injures or what?"

"she has a open wound then bruises around her arms "

"is it just a minor or not?"

"Shinji, if this was your daughter you will be stung by a million bees because the injures were minor, but her body can't move at all"

"oh, it was bad. I already reserved her a room to 143"

"good timing, the other nurses will bring her, do you perhaps know this person?" 

"ask Reiki, I think he knows"

At the hallways she called her son "Rei, can you go to Room 143 now?" she said with a tone that only Reiki knows "sure, we were in the vending machine nearby" then ended the call. Kenji wasn't sure why Reiki was the only person allowed at the room, but he just let the older do it's job.

"Good evening Reiki, it's me Naisho your all time doctor, please fill up this form" Reiki was confused now, he didn't know what to write at all, he looked at the doctor's eyes and she replied "yes, you are going to fill that form about the patient Rei" "can I at least check who is the person?" Reiki said with a confusion 

Naisho nodded, he opened the curtains to see a girl lying down on a hospital bed and he saw Suzuki Kazumi there, tears started falling down his cheeks, he closed the curtains and began writing down information's about Kazumi's life "did she have a boyfriend? I can call him to come here" Reiki didn't know what to say and react, so he have choice but to say it was him because she didn't have any boyfriend.

"she does, it's me" silence filled the room, Naisho said that she will call Kenji to come in. "I'll leave you two alone stay here and I'll be back tomorrow alright?" Kenji was curious of why Reiki was tearing up and nodded to his request.

At the car Reiki wants to read the notes that was under Kazumi's bed 

"April 21, Another day spent at my school, I was hoping that Reiki would finally notice me, but nope he didn't I mean why wait for a quiet guy to smile at me? Because I like him and that is it. What nickname should I do for him?"

"June 8: I figured it out, I know what to nickname him it's Riki, sounds familiar right? I don't have anything on mind, so I just used Riki, plus he is my favorite person before Reiki. I didn't told Reiki because he might get mad at me"

"May 25: I have 2 extra books, look the one that has DIARY on it, you will find the rest of my words there. The drawing book is where I drew Reiki every time when I got the chance to draw him, I don't know what to nickname him still :("

The letters made Reiki feel bad for Kazumi now that she is in a state that she might not wake up anymore, he berried his head to his arms and shed tears all the way home.

"mom, can you drop me at Naoki's?" Reiki couldn't stop crying his heart out on this question and his mom dropped him at Naoki's place later since it was already near their place.

"you, Fujiwara Reiki shedding tears? what happened plus Kazu-" she got interrupted by Reiki "visit the Ringo Hospital tomorrow then go to Room 143" Reiki told her while looking down, "why do I have to visit the hospital tomorrow?" 

"because something bad happened earlier, I'll drive you there tomorrow then I have to go to the court tomorrow too, so be early alright. Bring every single thing that Kazumi left here including her charger also can you drop by at her house and pack their clothes later?" Reiki felt like it was his fault for this accident, still Naoki agreed and went to the Suzuki's place late at night. 

"Oh, I understood it did the siblings visited their father or Kenji's friend?" Reiki shook his head and continued getting clothes for Kazumi to wear when she wakes up 

'Rei, what really happened? did someone got to an accident? just tell me I swear I won't tell anyone" "I can't say it Naoi, go to the hospital then room 143" Reiki just told himself not to say anything about the incident even to everyone. "Rei! just tell me what is going on, I can keep a secret." Reiki still ignored her all the way, as she got down to the car he can feel the cold person he is before meeting Kazumi's life. 

Feeling spaced out Reiki just burst out raging and kept blaming himself for the mess that he didn't made. His mom, Shinji heard everything and wanted to help her son to the court because letting in a 18 year old boy in a court might sound bad, but  it's up to Reiki if he wants to go alone or not. 

Fate led the two teenagers somewhere, Kazumi had a crush on Reiki when she was 9, but she kept saying to her friends that she hasn't have a crush on Reiki and he heard all of it. All of the sudden a frantic call from Kenji to Reiki

"uh, is this Reiki or Rei in short?" 

"yes" 

"Ms. Naisho has an important thing to tell you"

"is it bad?"

"I don't know, she said that you must be here tomorrow 5am sharp" 

"alright, goodnight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does faith have to do with their lives? A book caught Kenji's eyes and he went to get it, it's a book the name was cold within warm this book seem to get his attention, at the end of the book there was a letter inside of the book 

"Dear patient 143, if you are reading this it means this book is all about you and me together on this adventure. I know you will be here one day, I will be on the court finding ways to visit you everyday. I hope this book made you return your mood. ~06/18" 

Suddenly while reading this Kenji's hand is near to his sister's hand when Kazumi's hand went near to Kenji's and touched it. Kenji didn't noticed it and decided to call Reiki to check up on Kazumi since he promised to tell stories to Kazumi while in a comatose. By the time Reiki was talking to Kenji at the same night, Kenji's left hand couldn't move at all because of Kazumi's hand avoiding him to let go. 

"uh, Reiki I couldn't move my left hand, just end the call can you?"  

"I can see, it's 2am now too get some sleep there Kenji, goodbye"

A/n: just more chapters to go and ya'll are free to go and hospitals are boring, but I know just hope that Reiki and Kazumi got the love they wanted. Thankyo