⪩⪨

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

The school dance is just 10 hours away and Kazumi was nervous about it since she will go there might be without her partner.

"well did you leave him a letter or a goodbye" Naoki told her while Kazumi was still picking shoes to wear for the dance, but the dress that Reiki picked for her.

 The only problem is that Kazumi's father, all the thoughts of Mr. Shiro "but what if he would find me and he would kick me out of my house or punish me longer than 2 days" while shaking in fear.

During the afternoon the two were just preparing themselves for the school dance, then Kazumi had an idea.

"Naoki, what if we can put on a mask for the school dance and we will look good right?" she happily told her friend with a smile, "sure, the theme was snowing glaze" "snowing glaze? that's nice and who would think of the name theme tho" they laughed so long that it was already 3pm. She hasn't heard anything from Reiki, she was a bit worried, but Naoki saw it and decided to distract her from the worries.

4:30pm, Naoki wanted to help Kazumi for the annual school dance, so they did their makeup then practicing their speech for the dance also Kazumi got distracted from all of her thoughts, "I mean want to eat at the mall, we didn't even have our dress on alright?" "sure, how did you know that I like to eat today? I think you are my sister" she giggled. They went to a restaurant where it's Kazumi's favorite place, while eating a guy entered wearing a suit. 

"oohh , someone has a crush I wonder who is he?" Naoki said without the boy hearing it since he was wearing a mask with his hair fixed, he was wearing a grey suit which Kazumi thought that he was a businessman a while ago. The guy was indeed finding someone, Naoki heard the girl he was finding and the girls were wearing a different outfits, so the boy didn't looked at their way. The boy suddenly went to their table and looked at Kazumi.

"hi, did you seen a girl wearing a mint green silk dress she is supposedly be ready because she is my date" the boy looked at them like one of the girls is a criminal of something, "oh sorry, but we didn't saw her here or even going here" Naoki replied at him, he went outside and went off somewhere. Kazumi wasn't surprised at all because the dance is under a hour only. 

The plan was to be dressed at the bathroom in this restaurant before leaving, since they need to do a retouch of makeup then the outfits were a bit hard to wear. 

"uh, Naoki you need a corset here, you look unknown with the dress" Kazumi told because the dress a bit tight for Naoki "well I brought one, your lucky that I know that is going to happen" "where is the corset Naoi?". It ended they were able to get dressed at the bathroom without suspicion. It was 5pm when they were about to go to their school, a car was following them "well girls we have to stop over here and why you had to wear your shoes here? are you even rushing for a date" the driver pulled over where the school was just 40 steps away from them, Kazumi said goodbye to the driver then ran to the school.

A black car was still following them, both Naoki and Kazumi had to ran barefooted, not that they had their slippers they wore it then continued running to arrive at the school halls, it was people who were properly dressed while the two went to the comfort room to fix themselves. "who was the person who was following us earlier Kaz?" "maybe a student who knows us or a parent who know where is the school"

As soon the two were done, they went to the events room and saw the name of the dance "kagayaku annual dance" the name is a bit confusing for the people, but it meant glowing annual dance. Kazumi wore her mask and she touched her side dress, she felt a note on the pocket. Kazumi has a note again from Reiki, she remembered 

"there is an another note once you already wore the outfit you find my other note. If you found it please open it if you can't find me at the dance, the letter is my guide to you."  

for Kazumi, she had a lot of hard time finding a friend is because that she was only allowed to have 1 friend and that one was Naoki. Kenji was lost around the dance then he found Kazumi, but he didn't recognize her looks still he had a courage asking the girl since she was lost too around the events place. 

"I'm sorry miss, but have you seen my sister? she wasn't at our place when we opened the door because our father punished her for attending the party. I also escaped from my father yesterday and went to a friend of mine" Kenji didn't know that it was his own sister at the party. "what's the name of your sister?" Kazumi didn't recognized Kenji too because he had a mask on "Suzuki Kazumi and my name is Kenji" as he was playing with his fingers, she went to Kenji and removed her mask, Kenji immediately hugged his own sister again. 

They were having fun when the host started speaking.

"Welcome to this school dance where we remind ourselves to have all the fun you need. We all ask you to find your partners and sit at a nearby table that is empty or your tables. If your partner happened to be missing or absent please try to join the games too because this day is your only day to shine my elites" 

As every single students find their own partners Kazumi was standing waiting for her own knight to come, the finding time was over and she was the only one who has no partner among her classmates too, all she wants to do is join the games without anyone, before joining one game the door opened and there was a guy with a mask, it was the guy who asked Kazumi if she seen someone. 

The place went silent and she was the only person who was stunned to see a boy was also finding his own date in the party. They continued the game while the boy was still finding his partner to the dance, after all the games both the boy and Kazumi was just alone, Kazumi opened the note that was stuck at her pocket.

"Hello seemed to read this more late, I know your steps Kazumi. Anyways I will pick you up at your favorite restaurant a white mask with mint green as feathers that was me also I'm wearing a grey suit, but please don't drag yourself to a mess. If I'm not there it means I'm at the wrong table or I died (ok not died) be happy at the games you joined. I'll find you once the stage is not crowded. -Fujiwara Reiki"

Quickly she ran, even tho she will trip at her heels, as long she finds Reiki. Kazumi saw the guy from the restaurant earlier, "oh sorry I fell, do you have a date sir" said while joking him "yes I do have a date and can you come with me my lady I want to see your face" "uh sure"

They went outside and the boy took off his mask, by this Kazumi was amazed by Reiki 's looks he has this feeling that made Kazumi's heart beat faster than ever. "so you were finding me earlier?" Kazumi told Reiki feeling proud 

"oh, so you lied to me zumi, don't do that ever again" Kazumi was shocked and scared of the words he said, she walked off to the garden feeling like it was her father speaking since the tone was a bit strict as possible.

While the host was speaking, Kazumi was memorizing the lines, speaking of lines Naoki went to her table 

"no date hm? Kaz your Reiki isn't here" Naoki was still memorizing her lines "uh he was here, but he had to come late because he had a appointment" Kazumi was still scared even after her speech.

Once the dance ended she asked Kenji if he wants to stay at Naoki and he said yes because he got mad with his father, so he escaped "I'll be there tomorrow, because Haruto needs help from his project" 

"he hasn't finished that?" Kazumi said, "I mean yea tomorrow is the last day of school and that project for the teachers" she nodded and left with Naoki.

"did that hurt you, did you remember your father by me? I'm sorry for that, I didn't mean to scare you like that Kazumi and it's our last day. Will you see me tomorrow? I hope so"

A/n: this just up to 3 chaps for now, but I'm writing the rest don't worry :>