⪩⪨

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

Sleeping the problems is good, Kazumi's life might be on a mess before, but now is different she had Reiki as her new friend. She didn't went to school because of the trauma that happened to her yesterday, with that she had to come home.

Walking is the only way to return without being seen by anyone, Kazumi just walked to her house to see if Kenji left some of his stuff. The door closed as soon she went in and thought that it was the wind today, but it was Mr. Shiro

"I didn't mean to run away father" she said while shaking remembering that she shouldn't attend the dance, she was reaching her phone, but the phone died. 

"you are staying in this house for the rest of your lives Suzuki Kazumi and you can't say no to that" she cried with tears and ran to her room screaming as loud as she can, so that Reiki can hear her screaming for his help. 

Without freedom Kazumi was still in her room locked up, she didn't eat anything even drinking too. As time goes by she is getting weaker than ever, the screams weren't loud anymore even it's just been 7 hours it felt like a whole year. 

Reiki was worried of why Kazumi didn't go to school at their last day, when the class ended he went to the park, Naoki's place, her favorite restaurant and she was no where to be seen. 

The moon has risen and still he didn't get to see Kazumi, he just went home and asked Mrs. Shinji about something.

"Mom, do you know any private agents?" 

"yea I do, why? do you need it to find someone?" 

"yes, and it's a someone, I didn't saw her after the dance and I'm worried that something might happen to her again"

"write all the information you know about the girl, even the name alright"

"sure"

Reiki wrote every single information he knows about Kazumi, because he is worried of Kazumi getting hurt or might die, there isn't a good day for Kazumi and Reiki these days.

"Where are you when I needed you now, I'm fragile please rescue me now Reiki, I want you and that is final for me. Fujiwara Reiki please rescue me from this mess. You are the only person who I liked, but just cold. I want to go outside, scream your name and run away really, but I can't I used up all of my energy just for you to hear it. The light of my soul where are you? Am here Reiki, waiting for you"

Kazumi, dozed off after muttering she slept early because of screaming the whole day. The private agents now knew where she lived and told it to Mrs. Shinji. Learning that Kazumi had a bad childhood with her brother Kenji, she wanted to report it to the police for child abuse ever since. Reiki saw Kenji walking back home alone, so he went to Kenji while still worried

"hey Kenji, come here" 

"why? do you need something?"

"where is your sister, Kazumi?"

"I don't know, I was actually about to ask you that. Naoki said that she escaped again and left her bag there, also I asked her to see the house just in case we left something"

They heard a police car and the ambulance rushing to a house and it was speeding with Reiki's mom she ran outside and started the engine of their car.

"get in now Kenji and Reiki, no explanations needed" both boys were confused as Mrs. Shinji sped up. Kenji looked at the view and saw that the police and the ambulance were going to the Suzuki's place. "uh, Mrs. Fujiwara, why are we going to my place? and what is going on?" with Kenji being confused she finally told Kenji what really happened.

The cars were already at the house and Shinji asked the two not to go anywhere. She got off the car and knocked at the door, it has no windows indeed around. Mr. Suzuki opened the door and saw Shinji with the police.

"hey what is going on? you are in the wrong house sorry" he said trying to find the problem, "you are under arrest for child abuse" said by the police "where is Kazumi sir? we will take her now with us" by what Shinji said he didn't lie about something.

"Kazumi is only mine, you can't take my own daughter away from her father. And those parties and dances they are practically useless for her, she needs to take studies on higher level and boys will distract her from this and I'm not letting you take her away from me" this shocked Shinji and signaled the police to take Kazumi's father away. Once the police got out she immediately went inside, there was a room where it's located on the second floor.

The door was locked and there was a cold air going out, but she was worried if that was something or someone, in order to find out what is inside she had to find a key to enter the room. As she looked for something, Shinji had to call the two inside the car. "boys get out, we need to find something inside" as the two got out Reiki asked something 

"what really happened mom? I slept earlier when you got out" he said because yea both Kenji and Reiki slept once Shinji got out. As they looked for something, Reiki found a key "mom, I found a key" Shinji went to her son and her eyes were pointing the stairs meaning that he should go upstairs, Kenji wanted to go with Reiki so badly that Shinji have to allow him. "alright you two go upstairs and open the door if the door opens immediately call me alright boys" the two nodded and went up.

"is the key you found can open this door and I wish I didn't went with you Reiki" Kenji yawned and showed the room where it was locked when they tried to open it. "are you dumb Kenji? it was locked before you even tried to unlock it" Reiki was just disappointed.

"now will you open the door Kenji?" 

"nope, you open it you are the older one here obviously"

"alright, give me the key" 

Reiki was nervous of what is inside of that door, even Kenji too. Once the door made a click sound they knew that the key worked. Reiki decided to go in "I mean why you Reiki? it is my house and I want to go in too" Kenji said with a stern look, they argued for like 5 whole minutes.

"fine you open the door, you do have a point Reiki" Kenji stepped backward, this took a whole minute when Reiki got in. It was a cozy and cold room there might be a person here because there is no pictures, and papers under the bed it was small notes, so he tucked it to his bag. He called his mother to come in to the room.

"The room was too cold, so the person had to cover in these sheets. I saw there is an another door, but I'm not sure if it's open" Shinji was a nurse, so she brought the person to the hospital later on.

It's seems like Reiki was just waiting impatiently for the news while driving to the hospital. "Reiki, I know you are shaking in desperate fear, but can you be calm I'm trying to find a hospital nearby" he nodded and tried to keep calm at this situation