⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I hope you'd be someone's dreams come TRUE

"Fire, it's like light, but when it got wet or blown. It's dark again" Kazumi red out loud in her book because she was alone then there it was she can't breathe. Kazumi tried to press the emergency button on her side, but she can't press it. All she thinks is Reiki and Naoki. The moment she is going to die Shinji went in to check up on Kazumi and she went in faster to Kazumi. The patient closed her eyes as the sounds around her began to sound lower.

⊂⊃

"was this heaven?"

"I hope so"

"wait how 'bout Reiki and Naoki?"

"I didn't get to say goodbye"

"please return me back now"

"I don't want to go here this fast"

"Reiki is still here, he is alive and I need to be alive too please.."

"he is waiting for me now"

"I still want to see him"

"his face, voice, looks were everything

"I don't want to die yet"

"it's him the reason why I want to live my life fully"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

After 4 minutes miracle happened, she was still alive thanks to Shinji. They didn't know that Reiki was watching the whole scene since Shinji asked him to stay at the waiting area. When Shinji got out of the room Reiki looked at her worriedly "she is alive, but don't visit her yet. Tell it to your friends with Naoki and Kenji" Shinji demanded her son softly and he nodded, Reiki told Naoki and Karin about what his mother told him. 

"just call her, it's no big deal her phone was charged when my mother came in" Reiki told the girls who were hanging out at Reiki's room. "can we calm for now?" Karin demanded the two friends. They calmed down and started to call Kazumi's phone to see if she will answer the call "anyways Reiki are you fine from yesterday?" Naoki asked the boy "yep just had a wound on the arms and a slight headache" Reiki answered to the question.

Kazumi woke up and saw her phone was still charging "was this miracle or what?" she said to herself. On the other hand Reiki was still with Kazumi's friends, wondering if she is awake. Without Shinji letting them know it might end up in a uncool situations. The lives of two teenagers were always in danger or in a crisis that will never be solved without being together for the rest of their lives, but will they be together for the rest of the 70 years left for them? 

All of this left with the three friends waiting for Shinji's words and Kazumi happily waiting for the three together. "I'm not sure tho" Kazumi quietly told and her doctor, Shinji went in to the room "I told Reiki that you weren't a bit fine and he also got discharged at the same day also" Shinji told Kazumi, she nodded and took a nap.

When she woke up it was already 5pm and no one was there to visit her. Everyday must be happy for her that she gets to see her friends also Reiki. It might be it, but Kazumi got a message from her phone 'can't visit, mother told me. I'll visit tomorrow as a favor' It was Reiki and she felt good after that. Then Kazumi wanted to look at the stars, but not from her window. All it takes is to be sneaky at the staffs outside. She got to the rooftop and saw a figure sitting with the IV bags connected to the person.

"hi, came here to watch the stars?" The boy asked Kazumi "yea, who are you by the way?" Kazumi questioned the boy again "are we going to keep asking here? anyways I'm Kazuno and you?" he added, "Kazumi" the girl replied. After all they were just patients of a hospital that one will stay and the other will say goodbye. "the stars are good" Kazuno told Kazumi he doesn't know that Kazumi likes someone else which is Reiki and Kazuno doesn't know "Rei has been talkative lately" Kazuno told the girl "well who was his or what is his reason?" Kazumi questioned "a girl he was partnered to a dance" Kazuno answered "let's go back the staffs might saw us gone" Kazumi added and they went back to their rooms

⊂⊃

"I like her"

"I do, but can I express it?" 

"maybe she likes someone"

"please I do like her"

"will it be the end?"

"don't let things end like that to us"

"I really hope.."

"goodnight time and life, I'll be there tomorrow"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: look I'm sorry for not posting for 2 days I think? because I was like punished by my father and took my internet away, but he gave it back. I hope you were waiting patiently or not... Here is 3 chapters as alwayss or 4?

Anyways, will Kazumi know that Kazuno likes her? Will Reiki know too? If that was your question just wait until the end somehow to answer your questions.

Thanks for waiting :)

-20coconats