⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Going to the days again Reiki couldn't stop thinking about Shinji's words, it's like glued to the mind of the person. At the park Naoki saw something odd about Reiki's actions, she went to him for a quick glance if it's just her or Reiki has been very odd from this day.

"something wrong now?" Naoki said to Reiki "uh no, I just didn't ate breakfast this morning, you might expect this every time I didn't eat breakfast" she nodded and left him alone with Kazumi by his side. Their day went great and knowing that this day for them is unforgettable. Knowing that three will become two one day, but still they didn't mind at all having the fun they want 

It was already raining in the afternoon and the three are staying inside of Reiki's car talking nonstop about their lives while Reiki was also talking too like old times met them together to talk nonstop and nonsense. 

On their way back home they saw a fast food pass by "do you want to eat before going back?" Kazumi just laughed her way "are you hungry or just want to have a sleepover later?" Naoki was just watching them have a argument about it "alright we will eat here and go to my place tonight" the two who were arguing nodded and stopped the car. 

"what do you want here?" Reiki asked the girls what do they want at the restaurant, "just the C3 and only water for me, Naoki wants the J3 the extra sweet one" he nodded and took the order. While waiting for Reiki, Kazumi felt like exploding her entire life out, so she told Naoki that she is going to the bathroom for a while it's just Kazumi at the bathroom trying to calm down.

Kazumi felt like dying because of fast food's smell every time she goes in. After 2 minutes she went out and saw the food was already there and Reiki was waiting for Kazumi while Naoki was eating because she was too hungry to wait and Kazumi understood that one.

"Anyways why did you want J3 here?" Reiki questioned Naoki while eating "well, it was made with pure love and look the extra sweet made it more good" "since when do like this place Naoi?" Kazumi added, but they just kept eating their food with silence. After eating Reiki finally drove to Naoki's place to drop off the girls. As they went off Naoki just wanted to sleep including Kazumi too. Before Reiki could start the engine Kazumi ran to the car begging Reiki to open it, when he did opened the car door Kazumi forgot her bag and she quickly hugged Reiki, closed the car door then left. 

Reiki got home at the night and decided to watch a new show, before doing that he cleaned himself up and was preparing the snacks he can eat 

During the show he was having fun and healing his inner child until this scene came

*Daisuke was asking her mother of what does " They had fun until it's time to let go and this time she promised that she would remember him by heart." her mother answered this: Daisuke it means they are letting you go, your friendship is gone once he said something that means goodbye in short. For example he was a rope, you are holding the rope so you can be saved, but it's breaking. Once it breaks, you are aren't good anymore the chances of being saved is gone it means the rope is letting go. 

*All of those words wasn't from books it was saying goodbye Daisuke called Chikao about it, he was telling a story again, but this time she was trying to understand it: I red an American story on Wattpad it was about a girl. April 28 she promised herself that even they didn't see, talk and feel each other. The girl will always remember the guy she likes even if the boy didn't liked her since they were just 10 and 11. I wonder if they were alright in this situation?

*I have a challenge for you Daisuke, don't call and text me the whole day alright? 
The girl agreed then the day after the challenge she called him and his mother answered to come to the house, then Daisuke saw a coffin with a note on it saying something

Reiki turned off the television after hearing that because it reminded of Kazumi and Shinji's words. Going back to his room he remembered that he has to go to work now that his job starts after he finished school. I mean he can skip it because he did that a lot. He went to his bed sleeping at 9:57pm. 

Meanwhile Kazumi was wondering of why loving was harder for her every single days 

"does faith lead me to Reiki or it's just me"

"why my love story is just getting hospitalized?"

"I like him, I don't want to see him suffering"

"I have to act normal to him everyday, he doesn't know right?"

"I'm sure he didn't know that I'm also suffering"

"where does our story end?"

"Reiki, I do like Reiki, but if he does also like me he shouldn't like me"

"he deserves a girl who is healthy like Naoki"

"I'll be dead earlier than him anyways, let's try spend the whole months being happy"

"for Reiki to be happy too"

"one day, I'll ask for flowers that I like, so he would feel like I'm still there by his side"

"Fujiwara Reiki, a cold boy who spends most of his time being lonely, one day he saw a girl on the streets feeling like giving up. He rescued her, took care and spend their days having fun. The girl didn't deserve a guy like him because she is going to die early"

"one day Rei, I'll ask for flowers that you must keep"

~~~~

-quick note-

:did someone made your life better than before? For me well yea, read "Oh Dear Diary (Required is Only You)" for more details and also I found out that my friend has a crush on him and I'm just supporting her because I'm not that jealous to her. I have to be busy to forget this day tbh

A/n: Alright maybe my stories have bad grammar and yea, just correct me I don't really have a good grammar these days. Enjoy the next chapter :)