⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

We are finally free, just like what we wanted

~after 3 years later~

After years Reiki was able to set himself free from all the pain, he has Naoki and Karin by his side all the years, he even got in to his dream college. One day his new foreigner friends Sunwon and Hyunbin decided to visit Reiki's place and he agreed. Once his friends got to his house, it was big and Shinji greeted Sunwon and Hyunbin, they went to Reiki's room to see that there is a suit displayed on his wardrobe and there is flowers on the side table and it was the flowers that Kazumi asked for when she was still alive.

Sunwon asked Reiki why there is a suit and flowers on his room "well because it reminded me of... someone who I really know since high school" he answered to Sunwon's question then he signaled the two to sit on his bed. Reiki went to the bathroom to excuse himself from his friends. Tears starts falling down because it reminded him of his first and only person who is the reason why he had changed-

Kazumi, she was the reason why he changed his whole heart and personality. Hyunbin heard all the crying and let Reiki do what he wants. They knew about his past life with Kazumi and they respected him for it.

Life was getting worst for him, but he knows he has to accept the fact that his love, died, Reiki at that day he knew Kazumi will never come back, but he knows that their memories together, was still inside his heart. The days that him and Kazumi spent together, through thick and thin, they never lost nor win. Reiki never wanted this, the next few days after Kazumi's death, he kept blaming himself for Kazumi's death. He didn't know that the time like that is coming so early, so early that they never get to do things. Especially at Kazumi's birthday.. June 18. Everyday, he never forgot Kazumi. The weeks after Kazumi's death, Naoki wanted Reiki for focus on something else to let go of the pain he has by reading AU's. 

BTR, it was Reiki's favorite AU to read, the character of Elijah, reminds him of himself, while he thought of Phoenix as Kazumi. Reiki thought to himself is that he loved the right person, but at the time where everything is starting to get worsen to Kazumi. 

"are you fine there buddy?" Sunwon asked Reiki 

"Rei, better tell the whole truth inside that bathroom" Hyunbin added

"n-no, just give me a minute boys" Reiki answered while trying to compose himself 

"alright kid, take the time you need" the two said to him and went to Reiki's bed to sit while waiting

-after an hour Reiki finally got out and explained everything about him and Kazumi, the two friends felt bad about Reiki's life too. Then they started having fun again until the night came "your house is too big to explore Rei, we will try to come back here one day" Hyunbin replied then they left the house to return to their respective places.

⊂⊃

"all these years.."

"I never forgot about you"

"Thank you for making me the happiest even if it's short time only"

"I will never love anyone"

"Because I have you as my love Kazumi"

"I regretted myself for not running to the hospital, instead I called my mother and we got to a crash"

"I'm sorry if I failed to protect you,"

"I'll always love you even you're not here"

"Remember your favorite line at Trust Fund Baby? I'm playing the song already at loop, because today is your birthday, yay."