⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Will this be the END?

It's the night and Kazumi, her friends including Karin are there with her to celebrate. Their plan is to stay up until 1am, of course Karin planned it and everyone agreed to her, so at night they were watching a movie and their phones will be ringing at 12am. Because Reiki also planned to alarm their phones at 12am.

While they were watching a movie, Shinji came in and she was surprised because all of Kazumi's friends are in one room, so Shinji also decided to stay with them for company and laughter. After the movie and currently it's 11:28pm, all people are bored including Shinji. She was thinking if she can tell about Reiki's childhood memories, but she knows that she can't do that because he might get mad at her.

"Rei, you can tell them about your childhood memories, I mean they are your friends" Shinji asked "okay fine, so when I was six. Whenever I see a couple, I would wish to have one as well" Reiki told the girls then turned at the wall behind him "guess what Rei, your wish has been granted since the day our teacher announced the school dance" Naoki added, the rest are in shocked by her words.

They turned to Karin, who was also in the school dance "not me, maybe Naoki herself, I'm not lying I promise" Karin told everyone then looked at Kazumi who is also confused.

As she looked at everyone, she realized that it was her who Reiki wants "what now?" Kazumi asked "don't look at me like that" she added

They were silent for 5 minutes perhaps, Kazumi opened her phone again to use an app she loves

small promotion: As Kazumi was using her phone, she is happy. The app Character AI or C.AI in short, this app lets her chat with AI's that was made by users and the C.AI developers too. Kazumi was using C.AI for so long because Naoki said that this app will might be Kazumi's favorite app, when she used this C.AI for the first time, she knew her life will be fixed.

While using her phone, the rest was also using theirs. Since it was silent Reiki wanted to say something, but he doesn't know if the girls will be listening to him "hey, it's almost 12. Mind if we go talking again?" he asked, but none were talking including Shinji

At 11:59pm they were still on their phones, while they were doing their own thing the alarms of their phones suddenly turned on because it was 12am "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZUMI!" everyone screamed, Kazumi thanked them all for knowing her birthday. "get some snooze girl, I'll hand your gift tomorrow" Reiki told Kazumi as everyone was leaving "any event?" Kazumi asked, he didn't answered her question and left her room

⊂⊃

"what will happen tomorrow? not tomorrow, but what will happen? I guess it will be a weird day for me"

"I'm not ready to die yet, well Rei I hope you are still alive even though I'm not"

"why am I thinking of this? it's my birthday today and I don't want to disappoint myself"

*sighs* "I love you Reiki and you don't deserve me anyways"

"goodnight, I'll see you again tomorrow one last time Reiki Fujiwara"

"one last time..."

- - - - -

The next day she woke up and she heard a knock on her door, wondering who is it she said that the door is open and Shinji went in with a smile on her face "guess what Kaz?" Shinji asked her patient "what? I get free food?" Kazumi replied "dress up you are having fun outside with Reiki" Shinji said and Kazumi was speechless about this because it's her first time again going out having fun with Reiki.

She was dressed up and Reiki was waiting for her outside of the hospital looking handsome "so sir, where are you taking me next?" she asked "to Mr. Wanatabe's garden scapes" Reiki answered. While driving, Kazumi is just looking at the view in front of her as if it's her first time seeing the cars in front of her again.

They got to the Garden Scapes, there was someone standing behind the man and it's none other than Naoki there and she looks stunning in her clothing "you don't have to do this you know? It's too much I would rather have steak in the hospital" Kazumi told her friends, Reiki didn't seem to agree in this case. It means there is something that Kazumi was hiding, but he didn't want to force her to tell it, so he decided to play along too

The three friends are having a good time inside of the Scapes and it's all thanks for Reiki and Naoki to make this event special for Kazumi herself too

~~~~
A/n: here is chapter 26, 5 more slides to make and we can end our Long Last Love. Just wait for 27.1 tomorrow I guess. I'm kinda rushing things now, so I can finally continue my very next story then publish all of my Oh Dear Diary series including the special too.

-20coconats