⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

We are almost there

At the morning 2 days before Kazumi's birthday, Kazumi wants a simple birthday with her friends only at the hospital, but she doesn't know that Reiki has a plan to make her birthday special just for Kazumi.

She didn't know about the plan yet, all she know is that it's going to be a good one for her since it's her very first memorable birthday with herself and her two friends "it's going to happen" she said to herself quietly. It's a pretty weird day for Kazumi where she has no visitors and she thought that they were in a traffic jam.

But 2 hours later they aren't even in the room, Kazumi started to get worried about what happened to the two. Meanwhile Reiki and Naoki was at a baker shop "when will the cake be made?" Naoki asked to the cashier lady "uhm, mam since the day is June 18 and today is just June 16, so we will make it tomorrow afternoon then we will give it to you on 18" the lady said to the two, they nodded and Reiki told the lady about the designs for the cake.

They left the shop and went to the hospital to tell Shinji about the plan Reiki made "sure, I'll make a decision about it" Shinji told the two, they went to the room to see Kazumi watching a video "sorry if we took a long time to go here" Naoki apologized to Kazumi and Kazumi can't say no to Naoki because she is the first friend Kazumi ever had before Reiki,

"so, want to read something?" Kazumi asked and the two followed her order and decided to read the book that Reiki made which Kazumi nd Naoki didn't know about.

"The only way to find the person you love is through obstacles that needed to be completed in order to find your happiness"

The book line was written by Reiki 2 years ago which the girls did not know about.

Night stuck in, Reiki decided to sleep there with Kazumi "I'll sleep here don't worry" Reiki added, Kazumi nodded and let him cook the food for the night. After cooking he served the most delicious meal Kazumi never had.

"here is my favorite dish hope you like it" Reiki  said to Kazumi and she was impressed by the food he made it's was delicious than she expected to be, Reiki on the other hand he was also eating with Kazumi in front of him.

As he eats he is excited about Kazumi's birthday because it's only 2 days left.

[I love you Reiki and I always will- Kazumi]

~~~~~~~
A/n: I'm pretty sorry if the chapter is too short to read, but my ideas were flying away from me which sucks, but I'm sure I'll try tomorrow if my ideas were back on the clock. I'm really sorry for the long wait I'll try to make it up 😔🤧

Long Last Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें