⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Am I FREE?

3AM, Kazumi woke up and saw Reiki sleeping near her. In this time mostly she would blush or excuse herself to the bathroom, but she have to stay in that way because his head was leaning at the bed making it a bit uncomfortable to Reiki. Still Kazumi has no more choice, but to cook food for both of them to eat this morning. While finding food "what should we eat then?" Kazumi asked herself and picked the raw egg and decided to cook it since Reiki can just drink coffee in the mornings. Cooking is easy for her since she cooks a lot when Kazumi was 8, it's just level one of how to cook. 

She was cooking an omelet, it's her favorite type. Kazumi was just cooking when she felt hands around her waist "we aren't old enough to do that Rei" Kazumi told Reiki as she know it's Reiki who was there "how did you know?" Reiki asked her "maybe it's just you who is in the room" the girl replied and preparing her plate in the matter of time Reiki was removing his shirt with the curtains closed and Kazumi was still eating her omelet "oh, oh ok keep yourself in check Kazumi you know school first" the girl told herself while staring at his body "oh where are you looking miss?" Reiki asked Kazumi who was still staring at him "the wall silly not you" she responded to Reiki "well I'm sure that you were looking somewhere, but not the wall. Was it my body? I know your eyes Suzuki" Reiki told the girl "what? I wasn't looking at your body sir and get a life now Rei" Kazumi tried to deny it, but he knows her too well. He got dressed "I'll go to the coffee shop I will be back at 30 minutes I guess.." Reiki told Kazumi and went out of the room.

As usual all she can do is wait then wait for anyone who can come. Naoki went in to the room with her hair in a mess "did a bird slept there Naoi?" Kazumi asked then laughed by Naoki looks "well no I was rushing because I woke up late" The other girl answered then went to the bathroom to fix her hair.

"the traffic is like too long and I have to take the shortcut when it's like 30 minutes from the hospital, why did Karin have to wake me up late, I blame her" Naoki said to Kazumi while still doing her hair" then Reiki arrived with his coffee "since when did I saw a wild animal here?" Reiki questioned Naoki "well traffic's main reasons and Karin for sure" Naoki answered his question then yes they went laughing about what happened to Naoki's hair.

When time for lunch came Reiki have to eat with Shinji because she prepared lunch for both of them to snack with during the meantime "it's alright tho, it's not like leaving me alone is a crime already" Kazumi told Reiki who was afraid of what will happen to Kazumi, "I'm still here you know. You can only find out what will happen once I told you Fujiwara Reiki. Now eat lunch with your mother she doesn't have long patience" Naoki added "alright fine" Reiki answered then left the room.

"I have to tell you something about Reiki" Kazumi whispered to Naoki "what is it now?" Naoki responded "well earlier while I was eating my breakfast I saw Reiki like shirtless" Kazumi said while blushing "uhm girl, you have school do that first before gushing over at Reiki's hidden body secrets plus did he caught you looking?" Naoki answered "yep he caught me right away, but he said he knows my eyes" Kazumi added "well he has eyes on you always" Naoki responded "too much can also fix something like that eyes of yours Kazumi" Naoki added. 

The two girls decided to play chess because they were smart and bored now that they can't do anything with just chatting, laughing and reading. "AHA CHECKMATE NAOI!" Kazumi shouted then started to explain of how "no no, why did you do this" Naoki told Kazumi then Reiki went in scaring the girls "did she die?" Reiki asked before opening the curtains to the room because it was closed "what? no one died Kazumi checkmated me already" Naoki explained to Reiki, he went in and Kazumi was laughing at Reiki all over again "you thought that I was dead, HAH! I won't die in front of Naoki and plus you can't me die peace" Kazumi replied "I'll go to the bathroom you couples have a good time while me being inside the bathroom" Naoki said then went to the bathroom while Kazumi and Reiki was now alone.

"Shall we do it?" Reiki asked the girl, "what do you mean?" Kazumi questioned the boy "you know the how to cook the perfect omelet" Reiki answered "oh, I thought you meant the thing that new couples do and stop smirking like you want actually to do the thing I said" Kazumi replied and went to the fridge to get an egg when Reiki stopped her "just please and no not the couple thing. The other one" Reiki told the girl and he pulls her gown closer to his, leaning his face near Kazumi's face "not yet, wait for the special day for it Kazumi your too exited to feel it already" Reiki told Kazumi who was still holding the egg "uhm sir, don't flirt with me I can break hearts by just doing something" Kazumi said to the boy who is still holding her gown then Naoki went out and saw the scene they were in "oh, you now flirting Rei?" Naoki grinned at Reiki "no, just playing her" Reiki responded

As Reiki watched Kazumi cook the perfect omelet. Naoki was just also watching them together which made her jealous for a minute because of their closure.

"is the egg cooked or what?" Naoki asked Reiki "nope, I'll eat it then give you the remaining's" Reiki teasingly told Naoki. 

Night stuck in when Naoki decided to sleep with Kazumi this time because Reiki have to help his mother 'Shinji' since her co worker is sick and no one will replace him and the company trusted Reiki being a worker in the hospital. While again Naoki busy cleaning the dishes it's the two alone "I mean I can still see you tomorrow" Kazumi told Reiki who is ready to leave the room "alright, have a good night Zumi" then he left.

The word Zumi was now stuck at Kazumi's mind "Zumi? I might start calling him Riki I guess" Kazumi asked herself then she might think that nickname is only for Reiki to call her and it's cute to have a nickname like that.

~~~~~~

A/n: I got a bit jealous while writing this part where Reiki had a nickname for Kazumi and I asked one of my friends to think of a new nickname for me then he told me that Kazumi's name was inspired by his name Karl (Ka). I don't know what is something up to him..

Anyways this chapter seems like they were happy right? I decided to let them have a happy day for once it's really needed for Kazumi and her friends

Thanks for reading, still not yet the end :)

-20coconats