⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

It's finally time to say Goodbye

As their bodies reached the hospital, Shinji took Kazumi and let the other nurse take Reiki. Hours of trying to get a sign from them, finally Reiki was still alive, he have a slight concussion, but other than that he is doing fine already.

Meanwhile that yet Kazumi wasn't still breathing, Shinji did her best to keep her alive, but after hours of trying and trying, it's official, Kazumi isn't back anymore.

She isn't there anymore to make her friends happy.

Kazumi will never feel Reiki's presence again

She is free, but it was too early for her to leave

She still wants Reiki to see and feel her again, she wants to be the perfect girlfriend for him

But it was too late for them

"time and day of death; June 18 under the time of 6:56pm" Shinji finally let out. She doesn't know what to say to Reiki about this, she is scared that he'll get mad at her.

- - - - - -
After an hour Reiki was finally awake and no one was there by his side. His head still hurts, but forced himself to go at Kazumi's room. When he got there, there was no one too at her room, tears starts falling down his cheeks. "I'm right here love" A voice told him, she sounded like Kazumi then he turned around and saw Kazumi again.

"they...saved you too?" Reiki asked her again

"yes, your mother saved me. Now we can continue our lives again" Kazumi added,

Reiki nodded and they left the hospital to go at the park to check the view again themselves without Naoki.

They got to the park and sat on the spot they went on Kazumi's birthday.

"so, I guess life gave us a second chance of living" Kazumi told Reiki

"I know, we are inseparable from each other. I think that's why" Reiki replied

"I'm sorry that I didn't told you this, but Rei, you have to wake up. I'm not exactly real, if you kept remembering this you might die too"

"please Rei, I beg you to wake up and explore the world without me"

"don't be afraid to love again, I would be happy if I see you happy too. Please wake up" Kazumi muttered. As Reiki realizes that Kazumi is alive is only a dream of his

"but how about...our dreams together? Kazumi, I want to do this with you and only you" Reiki answered as tears streaming down his face

"now please close your eyes and I'll give you our final kiss as a goodbye" Kazumi said, sadly their love has come to an end, she pulled Reiki near her

"if you wake up again, you will never remember this, love, I'm so sorry that I have to do this" she said as Kazumi pulled him for a second and looked at him

"promise me that you will enjoy your life to the fullest. I won't be by your side, but I'll meet you again in the next lifetime Reiki"

_______________________________

"He is awake!" Naoki shouted and Kenji went inside to see Reiki again "we are glad that you are awake, but I'm not sure if you want to hear this...You were stuck in a coma for 4 months" Naoki looked down at her shoes "4 months? how abou-" Reiki got interrupted by Kenji "Kazumi? sadly she wasn't able to make it and also she left you a note, but it's for you, I didn't dare to open it"

*"hey Reiki, it's me Kazumi today it's only May 28 when you left your phone here, I'm sorry for snooping and your passcode is my birth year? 2006. I kinda figured it out faster than Ms. Sayuri's math problems."

"Ok enough joking around Kaz if you saw this when I'm not responding to your calls you know what I mean, those Chrysanthemum's you might be holding you gave me."

"Please take care of them those flowers were one of my favorites if I wasn't able to see it anymore at my birthday and promise to have the greatest day, don't mind me here I'll wait for you in the other side watching you from afar like what I did last 8 years ago."

"The book verse isn't a verse my Rei."

" I'm happy that I was able to meet you before our school dance"

"should I tell you that I liked you every single day and no day that I forgot you"

"Rei, please be happy without me there anymore, when I use my last breath promise that you would be happy with someone"

"Earlier when I almost died when you are near me, you want to kiss me right? to be saved"

"you shouldn't move away from me"

"what if I was here for a mission?"

"I think I was here because I need to make Cold become Warm and that was you, then once I'm done I'll be watching you being a whole new person you became"

"I hope being with me isn't annoying Rei"

"I can't live in this pain for too, I'm just covering it up with my smiles. Goodbye Reiki.."

________________________________

Reiki finally remembers everything about Kazumi again, it's painful for him to remember as tears rolling down his face because everyone knew that it's more painful for Reiki to lose his first love, she was special to him.

Even Kazumi knows that it will be hard for Reiki to know that she won't be by his side anymore.

~~~~~~
A/n: few more bestie and you will reach the very end of the story itself. Can you guess what will happen next? I'll sponsor Karl again there on the next chapter I guess. He is willing to be in a chapter so I did it