⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Minutes turns to Hours then Hours became Days, lastly Days has now became Weeks. 

Those days were the time Reiki spent inside the hospital watching Kazumi sleep for a long time, he would tell stories about his life then pretending that he was eating some random pen, laughs at anything funny he saw or heard.

"I'm not leaving you alone for a day and I can promise that"

As he cleaned up, he remembers that he have to leave Kazumi for a while because his family will have a reunion tomorrow, before he slept he wrote something on a paper then kept it on her side table. He left Kazumi alone at the room Reiki asked if Naoki was available earlier, luckily she was with Kenji, so nothing bad was going on between them. 

The next day Reiki left the town to visit their family aside from that Reiki doesn't want family gatherings, but he have to join them. At the car Reiki was just sleeping until a call woke him up, it was a random number, he took the risk to answer the call.

"is this Fujiwara Shinji's son?"

"yep"

"we would like to inform you that patient 143 is awake and she is requesting to talk to you, is it alright?"

"sure, maybe later on"

" can we inform your mother?"

"no need"

"alright goodbye"

with excitement Reiki told his mother to drop by at a gas station because he needs to buy a snack and he left. Reiki went in and bought a snack for him and his mom to eat in the ride. During the ride Reiki have nothing to do, but records himself and sends them to Naoki for Kazumi to watch later.

The family greeted them and Reiki went to a room where no one can hear him, Reiki recorded himself there for an hour about how he felt when he isn't there with Kazumi. Not long his mother found him and she laughed "ok alright you want to go home? I'll tell your grandmother that you are sick is that ok?" Reiki happily nodded and went down pretending he was sick and Shinji drove him back.

"Be safe boy, don't die without permission" they laughed at that joke then Shinji dropped off Reiki to their place. Reiki went in to take a snooze at his bed, when he woke up he saw thousands of missed calls, then a random number called again. 

"Hello?"

"yes, Rei? I called"

"hm? I want my nickname to be changed to something I don't want my nickname to be Rei"

"sure how about Riki?"

"nice please call me that from now on"

"ok? can you go the hospital" this was said in a weak voice on the call 

"ok"

As he went to the hospital there it was Naoki looking at him in a not so good way "so Reiki, where did you went exactly?" she said in a strict tone and also not loud "My mom said that I go home it's a bit sick in the place when we went in" she nodded and went in and he saw Kazumi sitting, eating pudding.

Kazumi looked at him smiling and asking if he wants pudding by just looking by him tilting her head. Both Kazumi and Reiki had fun they deserved most. 

It's just the afternoon Naoki and Kenji left early and again Reiki and Kazumi were alone.

"I have a new nickname"

"what is it Rei?"

"next time don't call me Rei, it's like a girl's name"

"and you are a boy, ok what is the nickname?"

"it starts with R then ends with i"

"you never made sense, is it Riki tho?"

"wait, did you call me Kazumi?"

"who wouldn't call you like that"

"I'm tired, let's sleep?"

"no need I slept 5 weeks straight, you need it since you are tired all the time and plus you were always here taking care of me Riki"

"I'll be at the couch now"

I know Reiki was tired and all, Kazumi was just lonely without Reiki "Rei, can you sleep here?" Reiki ignored her and still was sleeping. After 2 minutes she quits because why would she try to call him, for the last time she wants to call him "can you sleep here with me, I promise I won't call you Rei ever again Riki" with no response she just watched all the cars in her window, it was always closed, but she kept it open whenever she wants to.

Having a hard time sleeping, she doesn't know what to do, so she was scrolling on her social media looking what she missed after the dance, "having a hard time spending things alone?" she looked at Reiki at her bed ready to sleep, "yea, it's hard being alone and everyone else is sleeping" she pouted and went back to her thing

After 30 minutes she saw Reiki sleeping and Kazumi was just smiling because he looks good even sleeping. All of the thoughts went away when she was hungry, the pudding she ate isn't enough, "I'm hungry, I wish someone buys me fast food" she whispered. Reiki woke up and went to the bathroom to wash his face off  

"what do you want?" Kazumi was confused of what he said and starts thinking of what is just happening, 'anything would be good" Reiki left the room and Kazumi was alone. Lots of thoughts were flying inside when Reiki walked in with Kazumi's favorite fast food. "hey, how did you know my favorite fast food and my order" Reiki laughed and was eating his food smiling.

It was 7pm when they were laughing like crazy and joking around "I have to go Kazumi" this was unexpected from Reiki "so fast?" she said looking at his eyes with this he doesn't know when he can leave.

"I'll go back tomorrow promise" Reiki made that as a promise then she let the boy go back to his home. Reiki went home and saw his mom watching a new show, "oh your home mother?" he thought he was going to be scolded by Shinji, but she knows her son very well. She pointed the stairs, Reiki went to his room and slept on his bed