⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Reiki woke up and immediately changed his clothes to go somewhere to pick up Naoki, at this Shinji was confused of his actions of why he would be rushing today.

"it's just 8 in the morning Rei, you don't have school right?" she said in a mother tone to make sure Reiki answers her question "yea, I have to pick up Naoki, she is late in her summer class" Reiki made sure that his mom doesn't know that he is going to court to put Kazumi's father to jail and Naoki doesn't have summer class, it was just a frame up for his rushing.

He sped off in his car and went to Naoki's place where she is already standing with packed food and Kazumi's stuff. She first put all of the packed things in the trunk then went to the passengers seat beside Reiki. He first drop off Naoki to the hospital to give Kenji all the stuff they might need later on. 

"alright, this is all the things you had and we will be here later, call Reiki if something good or bad happen, don't hesitate to call me or Reiki later" Naoki was still worried if something happened to them neither Kenji couldn't say it, Naoki went back to the car where Reiki was waiting and went off to the court where many of Kazumi's family was there. 

The aunt was wondering why go to court, so she asked Reiki since the information said that Kazumi's closest friends were Naoki and Reiki only, "you must be Reiki right? Kazumi's friend, I'm Masumi her aunt" she told to Reiki thinking that the boy wasn't Reiki 

"yes mam I'm indeed Reiki, do you need anything?" he asked to Masumi calmly "why are we here, did something happened to someone who is in our family tree?" he was shocked at this question by Masumi.

All he had to do is nod since it's true anyways. Their free time ended and Kazumi's father came in with handcuffs. The whole crowd was silent and there it was it started. A long time inside the court is boring, after an hour it was confirmed that Kazumi's father will be in jail for 30 years.

Their guardian based to their mother was only Kazumi can decide, since she isn't with Reiki there was a note that fell, the girl picked it up and opened it. The letter is also about the will, but it was written 5 months ago while her mother was alive, a paper has everything they needed is now in use

"If you open this paper it means you are in court, My mother said on her will that I can choose me and Kenji's guardian now. I'm not there, but my friends are there right? this letter was written by Kazumi and it means that something is wrong with me right? Kenji isn't there, so he can't choose. My mother Kanashii allowed me to choose and instead of me I will let my friend pick one for me and my brother. This means that only Fujiwara Reiki can pick my legal guardian because I know I can trust him at this. Please let him pick don't stop him. Truly yours: Suzuki Kazumi"

This shook everyone inside including the reader and Reiki he looked at Naoki too who is feeling proud for Reiki "Rei, you can do this just give yourself time. I don't care who you picked I'm proud that she trusted you for this" she whispered.

Reiki was called on and was nervous, Naoki was just boosting his confidence and he knows now. "For this I trusted my friend and I would and like to choose Naoki's family as their new guardian" she was shocked and happy for Reiki. It ended Kazumi's father was in prison and the two friends left, but Kenji called to Reiki at the car with good news and bad news too, they were confused at it. 

As he answered the call, he tried not to cry or whatsoever. The news was Kazumi will wake up, but the bad one is that we don't know when. Naoki was proud of this news, so they rushed and went to room 143 where Shinji was assigned. 

"This book Kenji? the title sounds nice Cold within Warm, is this what make her move her hand?"

"yea Mrs. Fujiwara I was reading that and suddenly I can't go anywhere yesterday night"

"ah, just call me Shinji and my son would be here, anyways he went off early and still wasn't here?"

"yea, Naoki brought clothes before leaving"

"that's good if you need anything, don't hesitate to call alright?"

"ok"

Then Naoki went in there she already knew about Kazumi still she didn't shed tears because it would be sad again, she kept her happy face all again. The three were just talking about nothing and nothing more, "Naoi, can you tell this to your parents?" Reiki wasn't sure about Kazumi being their family now that he have those feelings that Kazumi also had. Was it love to them?

Reiki decided to sleep at the hospital and besides his mom works at the same hospital. Naoki and Kenji left already, so he was the only one there at the room. While cleaning himself he was thinking the book that Kenji was talking about. After cleaning he went to the shelf and took out the book. 

At 16 Reiki made a book originated by him it was called Cold within Warm. It was him having feelings to a girl who wasn't allowed to have freedom in her whole life it's because that Reiki had feelings for Kazumi, but never said it to anyone. He wanted Kazumi to read it once she visited the hospital. 

Book he made was also good for the author himself too, he red it again and at 11pm he dozed off with him sitting near Kazumi sleeping as he didn't know that he was with Kazumi alone. His mom checked the room and saw them again 

"Rei, sleep there at the nearby couch I'll check up on her tomorrow and sleep well" Reiki nodded as of course he went to the couch his mother was talking about and dozed off there.

-quick note-

does this situation made Reiki a warmer person? I think it's also good. I was in the Warm within Hot situation once with my crush. An Ambivert then an Ambivert. I'm not sure if people change their feelings to one person too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I just feel like I want to add a quick note here, but enjoy the story :)