⪩⪨

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

It was Saturday the next morning, Reiki woke up early and saw Kazumi still hugging him, her temperature was heating up, Reiki quickly went down without waking Kazumi up.

 Mrs Shinji noticed that Reiki was finding something "good morning Reiki, what are you finding in that drawer?" she asked her son while he was looking "the thermometer mom, where is it, Zumi is heating up" as he said to her mom she finally got it

Kazumi has fever and luckily Kazumi brought her bag with her belongings in it, so she will be lucky enough to be rescued like this. 

Reiki's mom finally found the thermometer and went to his son's room to find Kazumi wrapped around the blankets, he came with his mom and also saw the situation, as his mom took her temperature Reiki was still worried about Kazumi's health today 

"your guest here has fever, but it will be healed tomorrow or 2 days later, for now Reiki take care of her" she said and he nodded to his mom's request. Kazumi finally woke up and saw that Reiki was beside her "uhm, Reiki can I stand up, I need to go home or els-" she was cut off by him 

"you're sick Kazumi Suzuki, you can't do anything" said in a sleepy tone and Kazumi had to follow him because he was worried about her health "but Riks, where is my bag and how did I got here?" 

He explained everything to the girl, eventually both of them had to attend the school dance with that Reiki has to find decent clothes while Kazumi was resting 

"I figured out that she was struggling with her father, I'll ask mother if I can buy some clothes for Zumi" 

Kazumi heard it and when Reiki was gone she called Naoki, for her not to buy her clothes for the dance.

He went home at 7pm, his mom saw the dress and was stunned by what he picked for Kazumi, it was a short silk dress, it was a mint colored that was Kazumi's favorite color.

While her being sick, Mr. Shiro might be mad at her daughter because he thought that she ran out. Reiki found out that she mostly experienced the punishment, Mrs. Shinji wanted to talk about it, but she might hurt the girl's feelings.

Reiki walked in to his room when he saw her laying down at the floor, he immediately went to her Reiki was thinking of why would she do that

 "how did you end up here, princess?" because he saw her already sleeping on the floor with the same blanket covering her whole body. She finally stopped going everywhere during the night because she didn't want Reiki and his mom to be annoyed at her.

It was 12 midnight when Kazumi woke up again, this time she decided to go to Naoki, she looked for the dress and it was ready just for her to wear it. While Reiki was sleeping peacefully Kazumi was attracted by his looks even when he is asleep

 "you looked good when you are sleeping" 

"thank you Riks, but you shouldn't rescued me" 

"I saw your worried face the moment you saw me on the streets" 

"Reiki, you are the cold person, you don't need to feel bad for me" 

"why did you did this?" 

"I know I'm just a friend to you, but I liked you"

"Reiki I know you don't like me, but please let me like you from afar"

"I will attend the dance just for you and Naoki"

 Tears started falling and she ran away leaving a note for Reiki, she called for Naoki at 1am just to let her sleep there and perfectly she was binge watching a new movie, so she got out without waking Reiki up, while looking at the dress she saw a note inside apparently it was from Reiko.

"This dress looks good to you, my little nugget I hope you will attend the school dance, there is an another note once you already wore the outfit you find my other note. If you found it please open it if you can't find me at the dance, the letter is my guide to you. Feel free to read the note anytime-Reiki Fujiwara"

Naoki saw the letter too and she said that it will be a busy night at the dance on the next day. Kazumi was eager to tell everything again to her friend and she asked if she wants to again by eye contact, the whole hour of 1am they talked of how Reiki found Kazumi at their place sobbing tears then having fever

"his mom is great, but I'll visit her tomorrow morning I don't want to be a burden to their family" Kazumi said while doing her skin routine at the mirror and also remembering the note she read from Reiki and she thought that giving Reiki a nickname is good.

The nickname that Kazumi got from his name was Riki, she removed the e from Reiki then changed the, of course she didn't told everyone even Reiki and Naoki.

Back at the Fujiwara's place, Reiki didn't felt the tight hug anymore thinking that she just went to the bathroom, but he saw that the dress is gone

"I'll solve my problem tomorrow, I have to sleep there is many appointments that I had to do and I hope my nugget will be here at my bed tomorrow morning, I did remember what you said to me while I was sleeping and I also liked you too Suzuki Kazumi"

That night he thought that Kazumi just went to the bathroom, but the epic surprise is waiting for him also it's 1:30am in the morning. It wouldn't be harmful if  Fujiwara Reiki solve the new problem the next day and he has many appointments for the dance since he almost canceled it last minute, Reiki only didn't canceled his appointments is because of his partner Kazumi.

Kazumi at this time is already dozing off at Naoki's place without saying goodbye to the Fujiwara's she thought that she would distract them from their sleep, so she just left a note that she would be there at the dance.

"goodnight, you won't feel me in the morning, but I'll be there sooner Reiki soon just be patient for this dance"