⪩⪨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

End is near, can you STOP loving me?

Hours went by and Kazumi was alone again in the hospital. Without her friends "maybe they are busy and besides Rei never leaves his phone alone for more than 5 hours" Kazumi told herself like someone is with her. She saw the pills that she was advice to use every after eating. "I want to eat them all right now, what would happen to me?" as she told again to her own self. Kazumi's friends didn't visited her. 

During the morning Kazumi went outside of her room since it was on the first floor she was walking to the cashier place where she gets to sit and watch the nurses and some patients.

While doing it, there was a loud siren ambulance and the nurses and doctors were rushing to the ambulance. After a minute the doctors and nurses who went outside went in rushing with the bed. Kazumi caught a glance on the patient, he is connected to a oxygen machine with his eyes closed and his white shirt stained in blood. All she saw after is a man crying near the emergency room where the loud crisis started.

"Maybe this was someone's father.." Kazumi said to herself and went to the father who was still crying his heart out 

"a-are you alright sir, well I know you haven't have a good time. What happened?" Kazumi asked the guy who was now calming himself down "I-I was driving earlier and saw my son's car speeding up then he accidentally drove to the bottom lake and I saw him there on his car and I called the ambulance to rescue him" the man told Kazumi. The nurses saw Kazumi signaling her to go back to her room. She isn't sure of who was the person who got to an accident, but she was hoping that he is alright.

Kazumi have to call Naoki because Reiki left his phone. She was calling Naoki to her phone.

"hello?" Naoki asked her, 

"yea uh, did Reiki went somewhere? he left his phone here" Kazumi told to her friend who was at her house.

"I can't go because I have to take care of Niku" Naoki told Kazumi and Kazumi wondering what happened to Reiki

"well he told me to take care of Niku and he left to go at the hospital" Naoki added and now Kazumi was all confused of what is happening around her. 

"I'll watch the news maybe it can help me" Kazumi said and ended their call with Naoki.

After the call ended, Kazumi saw a text on Reiki's phone 'are you alright? you haven't come home this late' The text was getting weirder.

The afternoon came by and Reiki wasn't seen yet, until Karin ran to the room breathless and Kazumi was beyond confused by everything on this day, "accident...Reiki...car" Karin wheezy said to Kazumi while catching her breath "Reiki? accident car?" Kazumi told Karin and herself too because once the words were built up it's going to cause a meaning to her. At 5pm she went out again to see the old man she comforted earlier, she went to him again and asked him again "who was your son with sir?" Kazumi questioned the man "it was Kazuno, he told me that he'll drive his friend to the hospital because his friend left his phone on a patient's room" the old man weakly said to her "was Kazuno's friend alright?" Kazumi added "he does have a slight injure but he was alright" the man told Kazumi. As soon it was night she sneaked out of the room and went to room 144, she looked at the small window at the door. 

She saw the old man's son Kazuno and with a guy on the other bed, Kazumi saw the other guy who indeed looked like Reiki, but she kick the thoughts off and went back to her room. All the things she heard and saw was too unbelievable to her. Then Shinji went to the room "please don't tell me if I'm alright and here is Rei's phone he left it yesterday" Kazumi said to Shinji who was sitting at the chair nearby "can you return the phone at room 144" Shinji asked the girl and eventually Kazumi nodded and went to the room. Silently she put Reiki's phone on the side where Kazuno's friend was sleeping and went back to her own room.

Thoughts of Reiki's look alike she might think that he was Jiro or someone. As the night went on Kazumi was reading "Cold within Warm" someone knocked at the door and she let the person in, when he got in it was Reiki "since when did you arrived so late Rei?" Kazumi asked the boy who was standing "well my friend Kazuno tried to send me to her sister Kazuna, but I declined and tried to steer the wheel, but yep we went on a slope and crashed. I'm alright promise" Reiki answered and Kazumi as relived to see Reiki or else will Kazumi have a panic attack?

"hm? you sound bad, go to bed at watch over Kazuno" Kazumi insisted to Reiki and he followed the girl's voice and went back to his room. Looking calm Kazumi decided to sleep since she saw Reiki, it's like she won't sleep until she saw Reiki everyday.

~~~~~~

A/n: I forgot to post these yesterday sorry. I hope some red other storiess.