Painful Night

Chapter 01:

It was a time of night, and the cloudburst rain was running. Nothing was visible due to the rain. The sound of thunder was echoing everywhere. The raindrops were playing with the ground. A foot was kept on the wet ground and a lady passed holding an umbrella in her hand. She was wearing a pajama with a kurti. The sound of rainfall and thunder was all around and except that there was no sound.

Suddenly there was light everywhere due to the lightning of the sky and a lady was shown who was sitting on the swing bowing her head down and holding the swing with her both hands.

If anyone saw her sitting there then that person will surely run from there thinking of her as a ghost

If anyone saw her sitting there then that person will surely run from there thinking of her as a ghost. She was completely drenched and the water was dropping from her silky hair and chin. She raised her head and her deep eyes like ocean caught the attention because they were red because of crying maybe for hours and were telling the story of deep grief and pain. Her skin was white and now her cheeks and nose were red because of constant crying. It can be easily guessed from her face that his age is close to thirty. Her hands had wrinkles not because she was an aged lady but because she was wetting there for an hour and sitting there don't know for how long. She was lost in her deep thoughts. She was drenched completely and her all energy has drained.

Some sentences were echoing in her ear again and again and were hitting her wounded heart again and again.

The lady heard the sound: I am just fed up with you... I feel suffocated... I feel suffocated with you.

Then she heard the sound of a child: I don't want to live with you... I hate you... I feel suffocated with you. I hate you, Mamma. I hate you... You are so bad.

Is her love toxic? Does she not deserve love? Does she not deserve happiness? Why life is so cruel to her?

These were the questions that were roaming in her mind and like always she got no answer. A lady came and stood near her holding the umbrella in her hand. She was of her age. The rain slowed down but was still running.

Lady: you are sitting here. How long I have been looking for you?

The lady saw that there is no effect on the first lady.

Lady: Avni, tum ab tak Neav ki baton ko dil per liye bethi ho? Avni, Neav to bacha hai us ne ghusse main keh diya hoga. (Avni, till now, you have been sitting with Neav's words in your heart. Avni, Neav is a kid, he must have said that in anger).

Yes, the lady is Avni.

Avni nodded.

Avni: jaise us ke papa ne kaha tha che (6) saal pehle. (As his father said six years ago.)

The lady felt bad.

Lady: ok, at least get up for now, and let's go home. Why are you setting here? It was running Cloudburst. See you have drenched completely. You will fall ill. Come, let's go home and change your clothes then we will think about this matter and will find some way.