Revelation Of Truth

Chapter 19:

It was daytime, the sun was shining in the sun and was showering its love on the people. In the Sukoon house, Neil was standing at the door and Avni and Vidyut were looking at him shockingly. Juhi came there and she got shocked to see Neil at the door and then she looked at Vidyut.

Neil: about which truth you were talking about?

Juhi came forward. Neil was also coming forward and looking at Avni and Vidyut. Neil was looking at them angrily.

Vidyut: Neil...

Neil: which truth I will get to know that I shouldn't get to know?

Avni and others were looking at Neil who was looking at Avni and Vidyut angrily.

Neil: That you knew about Avni's whereabouts but you didn't tell me that.

Vidyut got shocked and Avni got relieved. Avni looked at Vidyut and felt bad.

Vidyut: no, Neil... I...

Neil shouted: shut up.

Vidyut got shocked and Neil was looking at him with bloodshot eyes.

Neil: you knew about Avni, you knew where she lives but you didn't tell me that.

Vidyut shook his head.

Neil: for six years, six years, I have suffered and you saw my suffering still you hid the truth from me. You didn't feel any mercy on me.

Vidyut: Neil, listen to me...

Neil: what I listen to now, hmm? What do I listen to? Your lies?

Vidyut looked on. Neil's eyes fell on Juhi and he remembered something.

Neil: you. You. Now I understood why you were behaving oddly yesterday.

Juhi got shocked. Avni frowned and looked at Juhi who also looked at Avni and then she avoided eye contact. Avni got shocked.

Neil: you trio are a team.

Avni and others got shocked.

Neil: You are all united. You are all united against me.

Avni got angry.

Vidyut: Neil, you are misunderstanding us.

Neil: No, now I understand you.

Avni: enough of your drama, ACP Neil Khanna.

Neil and others looked at Avni.

Avni: you are a police officer that doesn't mean that you will do whatever you want.

Neil was looking at Avni.

Avni: neither I knew about Vidyut nor he knew about me and about my whereabouts.

Neil got shocked.

Avni: He and Juhi were in contact. I even didn't know about them. Juhi told me about Vidyut a few days ago but I thought, it can be someone else. There are many people in the world with the same name. We met each other on that day when you and I met. We didn't know about each other before that.

Neil got shocked and felt guilty.

Avni: you haven't changed a bit in all these years. You are still the same Neil who doesn't listen to anyone just tells his own story. Everything else is wrong, he is only right.

Neil looked down and felt guilty.

Avni: Vidyut is your friend. He is your well-wisher. He came here for you.