Fight

Chapter 07:

It was the time of the day, the seashores were playing with the edges. They touched the edges and ran back. The birds were hovering over the large building of a mall and Avneil was roaming in it. They came there for the shopping for their wedding.
Though, Neil wanted some time because of a case and the second reason was Avni's possessiveness. Neil started to feel irritated but he knew that Avni has trust issues and they fought several times because of that. Avni can't bear a girl near Neil because of her fear and possessiveness. Neil tried a lot to win Avni's trust and he won that but still, when Avni sees a girl near Neil or sees Neil talking to a girl, she panicks and gets angry. The same thing was with Neil but Neil is only possessive. So, for Avni's happiness and surety, Neil said yes to their wedding. Neil thought after their wedding, Avni will feel secure and will not react on small and silly things. She will become less clingy.

Avneil went to the shop and Avni was looking at the dresses. Avni asked Neil how she is looking and Neil helped her. Neil also showed a dress to Avni. Avni kept the dress to herself and Neil liked that. Avni selected a few dresses for herself. Avni and Neil went to the gents' section. Avni helped Neil to select the shirts. Avni kept a shirt at Neil and liked it. They did the shopping. Avni and Neil were roaming and Avni's arm was intervened in Neil's arm. Avni and Neil were going and Avni asked Neil something and they checked the shopping bag as they were searching for something. Neil was searching in the bag and a group of girls was looking at Neil.

Neil: got it.

Neil took out a box of the watch.

Neil: here it is.

Neil looked at Avni who was glaring at the girls. Neil frowned and followed Avni's gaze. Neil saw the girls. The girls waved hands to Neil who widened his eyes and Avni clenched her fist. Neil looked at Avni who also turned her face to Neil furiously. Neil got scared and shook his head that he didn't do anything. Avni looked at the girls and a girl passed a flying kiss to Neil. Avni's blood boiled and Neil got shocked.

Avni: in ki to main...

Avni was about to go but Neil immediately shifted the shopping bags to his second hand and held Avni's arm.

Neil: Avni, no.

Avni glared at the girls and they laughed.

Avni: Neil, leave me...

Neil: Avni.

Avni was glaring at the girls.

Neil: come, let's go.

Neil dragged Avni from there holding Avni's arm. They came near the girls.

Girl: Hi, handsome.

Avni got angry and Neil ignored them. Neil was taking Avni from there. Avni hit her shoulder on one girl who stumbled. Neil was shocked to see that and angry too.

Girl: watch it.

Neil and Avni were going. Avni looked back.

Avni: get lost.

Neil: sorry.

Avni looked at Neil angrily. Neil took Avni from there. Neil took Avni to the car and kept the shopping bags in the backseat and Avni was looking at Neil. Neil got in his car and Avni didn't sit. Neil pressed the horn but did not affect Avni. Avni folded her arms and looked away. Neil grinned his lips and pressed the horn furiously. Avni looked at the car and opened the car's door in anger. Avni got in the car and Neil started his car.

It didn't has happened the first time. Avni always held Neil's arm when she saw a girl. She is possessive about Neil. But was that her possessiveness or it was her fear?