New Chapter Of Life

Chapter 08:

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining over the venue which was decorated with fairy lights, curtains, and flowers and was looking beautiful. People were going to it. The venue was looking beautiful from the inside also where the chairs were kept around the tables. Some people were sitting at the tables and some were standing with friends and family. Some were standing holding cold drinks and some had plates in their hands. People were enjoying themselves and were waiting for the bride and the groom. But where are the bride and groom?

The moon was shining over Avni’s home which was also decorated beautifully. The moon peeped into Avni’s home from the window and the curtains were flying. Avni was sitting in front of the dressing table and was ready.

Avni was smiling but her smile faded because she missed her mother

Avni was smiling but her smile faded because she missed her mother. Avni looked at the table and opened the drawer of it. She saw a heart-shaped locket that her mother gifted her. Avni took the locket and caressed it. Avni opened it and saw her mother’s picture in it. Avni kissed the picture and caressed it. Avni wore the locket and closed it. Avni kissed it. Avni looked up and saw her mother’s picture frame hanging on the wall. Avni got up and went to the wall. Avni was looking at the picture frame with tearful eyes.

Avni: how am I looking, Mama?

Avni smiled

Avni: beautiful?

Avni smiled.

Avni: but not more than you.

Avni smiled and then she cried.

Avni: I miss you, Mama… I wish you were here.

Avni cried but suddenly she heard the sound of instruments and drums. Avni frowned and opened her eyes. Avni looked at the window and wiped her tears. Avni went to the window and got surprised to see the team of the band. The Khanna family was standing there with Neil’s friends and DD and a car was standing there. Avni was confused but she smiled. Avni went from there.

Avni came outside and flowers showered on her. Avni looked up and smiled. Avni spread her arms and closed her eyes. Everyone smiled to see her. Avni looked straight and the Khanna family and Neil’s friends were standing in the row. Avni frowned but her face was glowing because of happiness.

Song: Sajan Ji Ghar Aye from Kuch kuch hota hai.

Everyone moved a side one by one while the song was playing.

Kab se aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar, jaldi aaja

One moved to the right and the second to the left like this everyone moved to the side. Avni was looking at them.

Kab se aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar, jaldi aaja

A man was standing there and his man was on the other side.