Surprise

Chapter 40:

Hold the string of the relationships with love.

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining in the sky and the sound of rackets was heard clearly because of the silence. In the Khanna mansion, Avni was standing in the center of the room and was smiling. Neav was sleeping on the bed. Neil entered the room and he saw Avni. Avni also felt his presence and got excited.

Neil closed the door at his back and then he turned to lock it. Neil turned to Avni. Neil thought something and smiled. Neil came to Avni who rubbed her hands. Neil saw the time on the clock and smiled. Neil turned Avni to him while holding her shoulders and then he cupped Avni's face who looked at him.

Neil: Happy Anniversary, Wifey.

Avni smiled.

Avni: Happy Anniversary to you too.

Neil smiled and spread his arms. Avni smiled and hugged him. Avni closed her eyes and Neil captured Avni in his arms. Neil thought something.

Neil: After six years, today we are together on our Anniversary.

Avni: Hmm, I was used to missing you on this day very much though there was not a single day when I didn't miss you but your birthday, Neav's birthday, and our Wedding anniversary, these were the days when I was used to missing you very much. I just wanted to come back to you and hug you.

Neil sighed.

Neil: I also missed you so much. I can't explain in words how I passed those years.

Avni broke the hug and looked at Neil. Avni cupped Neil's face.

Avni: Let's just leave this topic in fact forget it. Now we are a happy married couple. We have a perfect family. Everything is so beautiful.

Neil's eyes got moist.

Avni: So, let's just leave the past and think about the present. Today is our Wedding Anniversary and the cake is waiting for us to cut it and pass it to our stomach.

Neil smiled and his eyes were moist. Avni wiped Neil's tears and they smiled. Avni held Neil's hand and took him to the couch. The cake was kept on the table. Avni made Neil sit and then she sat with him. Avni lit the candle and took the knife. Avni sighed Neil held her hand. Neil held Avni's hand happily and they prayed while closing their eyes. Avneil looked at each other and smiled. They blew the candle and smiled. They cut the cake and Neil took the piece.

Neil: Happy Wedding Anniversary and I love you.

Neil fed Avni first and then Avni took the piece from Neil.

Avni: Happy Wedding Anniversary and I love you too. In fact, I love you more.

Neil smiled and Avni fed him. Neil took the cake's cream from the side and applied it on Avni's face who smiled. Avni looked at Neil and thought. Avni took a piece and acted to eat but she hurriedly applied it to Neil's face. Neil closed his eyes and Avni chuckled. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: Avni ki bachi.

Avni got up and tried to run but Neil held Avni's hand and pulled her back. Neil held Avni's both arms and hovered over her. Avni was smiling and panting. Neil rubbed his cheek to Avni's cheeks. Neil looked at Avni who also looked at her. They were panting.

Avni pecked Neil's lips.

Avni: I love you.

Neil smiled and touched his forehead to Avni's forehead.

Neil: I love you too. In fact, I love you more.

They smiled and Neil pressed his nose to Avni's nose. They were just smiling.