Met Aftet Years

Chapter 17:

It was daytime, everyone was busy with their schedule and some people were sitting in a café. Avni was standing there all numbed. She was standing like a statue and her eyes were teary. Avni looked at the side from the corner of her eyes.

Neil was standing at the back and was looking at her shockingly. KK was shocked and confused. Neil gulped and his eyes were teary. Neil moved slow steps and moved to Avni. Avni clenched her dress. Neil came to Avni and his eyes were on her. Neil moved and stood in front of Avni and they came face to face. Neil got shocked. Avni’s breath stopped for a while because her love, her husband, her Neil was standing in front of her. They were just looking at each other. Neil blinked his eyes to assure him that it is his Avni. Neil raised his hand to touch Avni and his hand was shaking. Avni looked at the hand and then she looked at Neil. Neil touched Avni’s face and he shivered. He felt a current run through his body. Neil started panting and cried. Neil suppressed his lips and pulled Avni into a bone-crash hug. Avni got shocked. Neil smiled while crying. Neil kissed Avni’s hair and smiled. Avni slowly raised her hand and held Neil’s back. Neil smiled.

Juhi was in shock and she looked at Vidyut who nodded.

Vidyut: she is our Avni.

Juhi got shocked. She looked at Avni.
Neil and Avni were still hugging each other. Neil broke the hug and cupped Avni’s face. Neil kissed Avni’s whole face. KK and Vidyut lowered their head and Juhi looked away. Neil had no sense of surrounding. Neil again hugged Avni and sighed.

Neil: I knew it, I knew that we will meet one day. I was sure that one day I will meet you. I will find you one day.

Avni remained silent and she saw Neav is coming to Juhi. Avni got shocked and widened her eyes. She looked at Juhi who was looking at her. Avni signed her with her eyes and Juhi frowned. Neav came to Juhi.

Neav: Masi…

Juhi and Vidyut looked at Neav. Juhi got shocked and Vidyut frowned but soon his expressions turned into shock. Avni signed Juhi to take Neav from there. Juhi nodded and looked at Vidyut.

Vidyut: Ne, Neav?

Juhi remained silent and Vidyut got shocked. He pointed his finger to Avni and Juhi looked down. Vidyut got shocked and looked at Avni. KK noticed Vidyut and saw Neav. KK got shocked. KK thought. Avni shook her head and joined her hands in front of Vidyut. Vidyut looked away. Juhi bent to Neav and talked to him and then she took him from there.

Neil: where did you go? Does someone leave its home like this? Hmm? meri baton ka itna bura maan gai ke mujhe chor kar chali gai, hmm? (You took my words so badly that you left me.)

Avni remained silent.

Neil: but now enough of it.

Neil broke the hug.

Neil: now you will come with me.

Neil held Avni’s hand.

Neil: Come.

Neil turned.

Avni: where?

Neil stopped and turned to Avni.
Neil smiled hesitantly.

Neil: home. Our home.

Avni smiled.

Avni: that is not my home anymore.

Neil got shocked.

Avni said while looking up, here and there: now, this is my world, my home.

Avni looked at Neil who was in shock.