Happy Moments

Chapter 41:

It was the time of the night, the Khanna mansion was lighted by the fairy lights. The stars were twinkling in the sky and the fairy lights were twinkling on the Khanna mansion.

In the Khanna mansion, People were enjoying themselves at the party. Bebe Shweta and Prakash were talking to the guests. The lights turned off and everyone looked around. A spotlight fell on the particular area and the smoke appeared there. Neav entered on his electric car and stole everyone’s heart. The gents smiled and the ladies made an aww face. Avneil entered after him and was smiling. Avni’s arm was intervened in Neil’s arm. Everyone clapped to see them and wished them a Happy Wedding Anniversary. People gave them gifts and bouquets and they passed them to the staff.

Juhi came to the party and she saw Avneil. Juhi smiled and came to them.

Avni: You are coming now?

Juhi sniffed.

Juhi: Sorry, yaar, you know I am not well. I have a headache because of the flu. I was not able to get up. It is you that I came here if someone else was at your place then I would never go. I came just for you.

Avneil smiled.

Juhi: By the way, happy wedding anniversary.

Avni smiled and Juhi hugged her. Juhi gave the gift to Avni who passed it to Bheema. Juhi shook hands with Neil and wished him a Happy Wedding Anniversary. Avni looked at them.

Neil: Thank You. I hope now you are not angry with me.

Avni was looking at Neil and then she looked at Juhi who smiled.

Juhi: No. I don’t have any problem with you until my friend oops sorry my mother is happy with you.

Avni made a face. Neil and Juhi smiled.

Neil: I didn’t know that I have two kids.

Juhi and Neil chuckled and Avni was giving them a look.

Avni: Never mind.

Juhi and Neil smiled and Avni was looked away. Neil and Juhi looked at each other. Juhi side-hugged Avni and talked. Avni smiled and Neil smiled to see them.

Later. Avni was standing with the Juhi and they were smiling. A girl entered the Khanna mansion and it was none other than Maya. Maya looked around to find Avneil. Neil was passing from there and his eyes fell on Maya. Neil was shocked to see her.

Neil: Maya?

Neil looked around for Avni and he turned his face. Neil saw Avni smiling. Neil turned his face and he looked at Maya.

Neil: What is she doing here and who invited her?

Neil thought.

Neil: Vidyut and KK will not do this. Maybe Mom. Maya’s name was in the diary so she would have sent her the invitation unknowingly.

Neil thought and Maya was looking around.

Neil: I should stop her. Avni is happy today. I can’t let her mood get spoiled because of Maya.

Neil looked at Avni and then he turned to Maya who was coming forward. Neil hurriedly went to Maya who saw him and smiled.

Maya: Neil, H…

Neil: Maya, what are you doing here?

Maya was shocked. She smiled hesitantly and was about to say.

Neil: You should not come here. You know, Maya that Avni will get upset to see you, and in the past, a misunderstanding was created between us because of you. Now everything has become fine between me and Avni and we are happy in our life. Now I don’t want any type of misunderstanding and clash between us. I can’t lose my Avni again. So Please g…