Hide And Seek

Chapter 16:

It was daytime, the sun was shining in the sky, and was showering his love on the people. Neil was standing with his friends at the shop. Avni was coming to the same shop. Neil was looking at his wallet and he again felt the same. Avni was also feeling Neil's presence. Neil looked up and looked here and there. Neav stumbled and fell.

Avni: Neav!

Neil turned and Avni sat on her feet. Some men were standing in front of them. Avni made Neav stand and cupped his face.

Avni: you ok? Hmm. Aap ko lagi to nahi? (Did you get hurt?)

Neav was crying.

Neav: here, here it hurt.

Avni looked at Neav’s leg and saw his elbow and knee got hurt.

Avni: come, let’s go home.

Neil was looking here and there. The shopkeeper called Neil so Neil turned his face. Avni got up and picked up Neav in her arms and she took him from there. Neil gave the money and turned but Avni was not there.

Neil and his friends came to the car and they went from there.

On the other side, Avni did a bandage on Neav’s arm and elbow.

Avni: Juhi, I am taking Neav to the hospital… you know…

Avni looked at Neav and Juhi too. Neav looked at them and ran from there.

Avni: Neav.

Neav said while running: no, no, no, no, no, no, I will not go. I know, the doctor will give me an injection. I will not go.

Avni: Neav.

Avni went behind Neav and he went to the dining area. Avni went there and they were standing at both sides of the table.

Avni: Neav, come.

Neav: no.

Avni tried to catch Neav and then they were running around. Avni tried to trick Neav but Neav is Neil Khanna’s son how can he get caught. Avni was chasing Neav and then she stopped and was panting.

Avni: you were crying a while ago and now the pain flew away. You are running like as if nothing has happened.

Neav: I get fine in a bit. I am Neav. Neav…

Neav thought and Avni frowned.

Neav: Mama, what is my surname?

Avni got shocked and Juhi was also surprised. Juhi looked at Avni.

Neav: we have no surname.

Avni got shocked and her eyes got moist.

Flashback:

Avni and Neil were laying on the bed and their fingers were intervened.

Neil: Avni?

Avni: hmm?

Neil: do you like babies?

Avni frowned and looked at Neil. Avni smiled.

Avni: what?

Neil: I am asking do you like babies.

Avni: yes but why are you asking?

Neil: what do you mean by why are you asking? We will not have babies?

Avni: we will…

Avni stopped and looked at Neil.

Avni: what do you want to say?