Avni Came Home

Chapter 27:

It was daytime, the weather was quite good. The birds were flying in the sky and the Khanna family was standing outside the Khanna mansion. Avni was looking at Neav with teary eyes and a smile was on her face. Neav started running and Neil was surprised. Neav came to Avni and hugged her. Avni was weak so Neil instantly held Avni’s arms and Neil said, Neav.  Avni held Neav.

Avni was smiling with teary eyes. Avni frowned and she looked at Neav.

Avni: Neav.

Avni tried to take Neav away but he was not ready to leave her.

Avni: Neav.

Avni forcefully took away Neav and Avni and Neil were shocked to see Neav crying.

Avni: Neav.

Avni sat on her knees. Neil was shocked.

Neil: Avni.

Avni cupped Neav’s face.

Avni: What happened to my Baby? Why are you crying?

Neav: Why did you go away from me? You never missed me?

Avni felt bad. Neav again hugged Avni and Avni also captured him in her arms. Avni smiled while crying. Neil wiped his tears and sniffed. Avni broke the hug and cupped Neav’s face. Avni wiped Neav’s tears.

Avni: Mama has come back now stop crying. Don’t cry.

Avni kissed Neav’s whole face and then she again hugged him. Avni saw the family. Avni looked at Neav and made him away holding his arms.

Avni: now don’t cry. Smile.

Neav smiled. Avni smiled and looked at the family. Avni kept her hand on the car to stand. Neil gave her support and made Avni stand. Avni looked at Neil and then she looked at the family. Avni slowly moved to them and they moved to her. Neil held Neav’s arm and made him stand in front of him. Neil held Neav’s shoulders. Avni stopped and looked at the family. Shweta came to Avni and cupped her face. Avni bent to take her blessing but Shweta stopped her and Avni looked at her. Shweta made Avni stand and gave her blessings. Avni smiled. Shweta hugged Avni and kissed her hair.

Shweta: We missed you a lot.

Avni smiled. Avni looked at Prakash and broke the hug. Prakash came to Avni and kept his hand on Avni’s head. Avni was looking at him. Prakash cupped her face.

Prakash: You were so angry that you didn’t even come to meet your family.

Avni lowered her gaze.

Prakash: What was our mistake? Was our relationship with you just because of Neil? We are no one to you?

Avni shook her head.

Prakash: Then why you didn’t come to meet us?

Avni said innocently: You also didn’t come to me.

Prakash: We are elders. We had to come to meet you, hmm?

Avni shook her head.

Prakash: Then?

Avni: I thought you all are angry with me.

Everyone was smiling with moist eyes.

Prakash: Why would we? What have you done with us?

Avni looked on. Avni looked at Neil who looked at her and then he looked down. Avni looked at Prakash.

Prakash: and why you went leaving your home? Why didn’t you kick out this idiot from the home?