Avneil met again

Chapter 02:

It was the time of night, the moon was shining on the sky and the lights of the nightclub were lit. Avni was sitting on the stool keeping her hand on her ear and closing her eyes. Avni opened her eyes and looked at the boy who was looking in a particular direction angrily.

Boy: arrest them all.

Avni got shocked.

People panicked and were running. A group of people ran and surrounded the two men and took the weapon from their men. Avni looked there and then she looked at the boy.

The people were running and they wanted to go outside but two men came inside and locked the door. Most of them were youngsters and were not able to stand properly because of the effect of drugs.

The boy was looking at the man and then he looked at Avni who was looking at him confusingly. The boy diverted his gaze and he went to the men. They were drug dealers. The boy pointed his gun at the man.

Boy: your game is over.

The men looked at each other and they laughed. Avni was confused.

Man: why are you wasting your time, ACP?

Avni was shocked.

Avni in mind: ACP.

Man: let us go, ACP. If you want, we can give you, your share. Enjoy and let others enjoy.

Avni and the boy got angry.

Boy: of course, I will take my share.

Avni was shocked and got angry.

Avni whispered: bloody corrupt officer.

Boy: I will take my share from the parents of these innocent kids.

Avni got angry.

Boy: And you know what will be my reward?

Avni looked away and said in a low voice: of course money. What else the people like you want.

Boy: my reward will be their blessings.

Avni got shocked and she turned her face to the boy.

Boy: my reward will be their prayers for me.

Avni was surprised.

Boy: my reward will be their smile.

Avni was just looking at the boy. The boy pointed at the youngsters.

Boy: their better life will be my reward. And the amount that you want to give me will be very less in front of all these rewards.

Avni smiled.

Man: don’t be a fool. You also know that we are very powerful and you can’t keep us in the lockup for a long time so your betterment is in shaking hands with us. You and we, both sides will live happily.

Boy: I am happy and I will get happier when I will see the newspaper of tomorrow morning where my picture will be on page 01 with a lot of praise and the news will be on every news channel.

The men got angry and the boy also gave them the deadly glare.

Boy: take them from here.

The team nodded.

Boy: also arrest these all.

A lady officer saw Avni and she came to her. The lady officer held Avni’s arm.

Avni: hey.

LO: get down.

Avni: Hey, listen, I have not done anything. I am not a drug addict.