Happy Ending

Last chapter:

A happy family is a blessing of God.

Days turned into months and Avneil was a happy married couple. It was the time of the night, the moon was shining over the Khanna mansion and a car stopped outside it. A man got down from the car and it was Neil. Neil was looking very tired and he huffed while running his hand in his hair. Neil moved into the home. Neil entered the home and the lights were off. Neil felt a light and turned his face. Neil was surprised to see the Television on. Neil frowned and moved there.

Neil saw a report on it. Neil blinked his eyes because the light was disturbing his eyes. Neil tried to read the report and he was shocked. Neil got numbed. The report changed and a picture came there. It was the picture of the sonography. Neil’s eyes got moist and he smiled. Neil licked his lips while running his hand through his hair. Neil looked around but couldn’t see anyone.

Neil: Av, Avni.

Neil’s voice broke and he was not able to talk. Avni moved forward and her cheeks were red. Neil saw Avni and turned to her. Avni lowered her gaze. Avni came to Neil. Neil tried to talk and his throat was aching.

Neil whispered: Avni.

Avni looked at Neil and found him crying.

Neil tried to say. Avni got emotional to see Neil’s condition.

Neil whispered: This?

Neil was crying. Avni cupped Neil’s face and nodded. Neil was surprised. Avni gulped and smiled.

Avni: We are going to become a parent. Again.

Neil was surprised. Avni nodded.

Avni: Your baby is…

Avni touched her belly. Neil looked at Avni’s belly.

Avni: Here inside me.

Neil looked at Avni who nodded. Neil cupped Avni’s face and tried to talk.

Neil: Yyyyoo… you aaare say, saying… right.

Avni nodded. Neil was surprised.

Avni: Yes, I am saying right. I am pregnant.

Tears fell from Neil’s eyes and he cupped Avni’s face in excitement. Neil kissed Avni’s forehead and face. Avni smiled. Neil looked at Avni and he was crying. Avni wiped Neil’s tears and was crying also but she smiled. Neil looked at Avni’s belly and sat on his knees. Neil touched Avni’s belly who smiled and tears fell from her eye. Neil held Avni’s waist and kissed her belly. Avni smiled.

Neil: My Baby.

Neil looked at Avni who cupped his face.

Avni: Our baby.

Neil smiled and nodded. Neil sighed.

Neil: Yes, our baby.

Avni smiled. Neil got up and cupped Avni’s face. Neil kissed her forehead. They looked at each other.

Neil: Thank you, Avni. Thank you so much for giving me this happiness.

Avni smiled and Neil also smiled but tears fell from his eyes. Avni wiped Neil’s tears.

Avni: Stop crying you are looking like a monkey.

They chuckled and Neil wiped his tears. Avni also wiped Neil’s tears. Neil hugged Avni and sighed. Suddenly, something struck his mind and he broke the hug. Avni was surprised.

Neil: Avni, why are you standing? You should not stand for a long like this. You should have rest and we should shift our room downstairs. Climbing stairs is not also good. And why you are still standing? Come, sit.