Battle On Neav

Chapter 21:

It was daytime and indeed it was a hot day whether we talk about outside or inside the Sukoon home. The temperature of the Sukoon house was increasing with each passing second. Avni was glaring at Neil. Neil and Neav got up. Avni came to Neav and held his arm.

Avni: he is not your father, did you get that?

Neil got shocked.

Neil: Avni?

Avni stood properly.

Avni: and you, what do you think of yourself? Who are you to say that you are his papa? You are not his father.

Neil: Avni.

Avni shouted: Juhi. Juhi.

Juhi came there. Neil looked at Juhi.

Juhi: what happened?

Avni: take Neav inside.

Juhi looked at Neil who also looked at her and blinked his eyes. Juhi nodded and came to Neav. Neil kept his hand on Neav’s head who looked at Neil and Neil signed him go. Neav looked at Avni and then Juhi took Neav from there. Avni and Neil looked at each other.

Avni: what do you think of yourself, han? What did you think that you will play your game and I will not understand anything? What are you trying to do? You are brainwashing my child. You are trying to make him against me.

Neil shook his head.

Neil: no, you are misunderstanding me.

Avni: no, I am understanding you now. I was mad before now I have seen your true color.

Neil got shocked.

Avni: you are trying to snatch my child from me by showing the power of your money.

Neil got angry.

Avni showed him a finger to warn him.

Avni: but remember my one thing, Neav is my son and I will not let you snatch him from me. And I am warning you last time, stay away from my son else I will file a complaint against you. Mind it.

Neil looked at Avni angrily. Avni turned and was going.

Neil: Neav is my son and you can’t keep him away from me.

Avni stopped and didn’t turn to Neil. Neil caught his hair and closed his eyes to calm his mind. Neil took a deep breath and looked at Avni.

Neil: look, Avni, we should talk.

Avni turned to Neil and came to him.

Avni: nothing has left to talk about. Our ways are separated six years ago now you go your way and I will go my way.

Neil: and our son?

Avni got shocked.

Neil: where will he go? With whom he will live?

Avni: he is my son so obviously he will live with me. My son will be with me.

Neill got shocked.

Neil: then I will file a case for Neav’s custody.

Avni got shocked.

Avni: you are threatening me?

Neil came to Avni and stood beside her. Avni turned to him.

Neil: No, I am telling you the fact. I am trying to win your trust but if you have made up your mind that you will not come with me then what would I do? I should have to do something to keep my son with me. He is also not happy here.