Heartbreak

Chapter 14:

It was daytime, everyone was running with the time and was trying to win the race. In the Khanna mansion, Avni and Neil were standing face to face. Neil was smiling and Avni was confused. Suddenly, Neil hugged Avni who got more confused.

Neil: Avni, I am so happy today.

Avni frowned.

Neil: today is actually a good day.

Avni: what has happened?

Neil was smiling and he broke the hug.

Neil: Actually, today a big issue has been solved.

Avni frowned.

Neil: you didn't understand?

Avni shook her head and Neil smiled.

Neil: how do you understand when you don't know anything? Come, sit.

Neil moved a step and they sat on the bed.

Neil: Actually, Maya was in a problem.

Avni's blood boiled to hear about Maya and she felt a pinch in her heart too. Avni clenched her fist.

Neil: and today her problem got solved. I was afraid that she will fell into depression but thankfully, everything got resolved today.

Avni looked at the other side on the side table and Neil was smiling.

Neil: I am so happy for Maya and Kabir.

Avni frowned.

Neil: finally, the dispute between them ended and everything got fine.

Avni turned her face to Neil. Neil also looked at Avni and frowned.

Avni: Kabir?

Neil: oh, Kabir. He is Maya's boyfriend.

Avni got surprised, happy, and whatnot. Her anger flew away and she felt a joy in her heart.

Avni: Maya's boyfriend?

Neil said yeah while smiling and was surprised by Avni's question.

Neil: what happened?

Avni shook her head and was looking very happy.

Neil: you know, Maya was really disturbed for a month because their relationship was going through a tough time of their life. They started to degrade each other and fought over small things. Last night, Maya called when you were sleeping. She literally made me worried because she thought, she is pregnant.

Avni got shocked.

Neil: she sounded like she will harm herself and I tried to calm her. I wanted to go to her that time but I thought, you will get worried if you woke up so I tried to calm her and asked her that I am with her and we will find some way.

Avni felt guilty for doubting Neil.

Neil: thankfully, she understood and today, we went to Kabir. We talked and cleared his doubts. You know, Kabir thought that Maya and I were having an affair.

Avni looked down.

Neil: Idiot. I mean how can he even think like that?

Neil looked at Avni and found her looking down. Neil frowned.

Neil: what happened?

Avni looked at Neil and she was feeling guilty.

Avni: ab, Neil, I, I, I am sorry.

Neil: sorry?

Neil shook his head because he was confused.

Neil: sorry for what?