Destiny's Plan

Chapter 18:

It was daytime, the sun was shining in the sky and people were busy doing their work. Some goons were trying to kidnap him. A man picked up Neav and his hand was on Neav’s mouth. Neav was struggling to free himself. Neav took out a small foldable knife from his pocket and opened it. Neav hit it on the man’s side. The man left Neav who fell on the ground and the other man looked at that man. Neav got up and ran.

Man: catch him.

They ran to catch Neav.

On the other side, Juhi cut the call and she looked around. Juhi got shocked.

Juhi: Neav?

Juhi looked here and there and she looked there but Neav was not there.

Juhi: where did he go?

Juhi caught her hair and then she started asking there and then she went to find Neav.

On the other side, Neil was standing at the side of the road and was lost in his thought. Neav came there while running and he saw Neil. Neav ran to Neil and stood near him. Neav held Neil’s hand. Neil came out of his thoughts and looked at Neav then he heard the men and looked at them.

Man: give this kid to us.

Neil turned to them.

Neil: why? Is he your son?

Neav: no, I am not his son. My father is a superhero and he is zero. A bad man.

Neil smiled and kept his hand on Neav’s head.

Man: give him to us.

Neil held Neav’s hand and felt a connection. Neil looked at Neav. Neil looked at the goons.

Neil: come and get him.

Neav looked at Neil who looked at him and winked. Neav smiled.

Two goons moved to Neil who punched the one and kicked the other one. Two others came to him and Neil kicked them. After that, all gathered around Neil and Neil looked at them. Neil moved and was holding Neav’s hand and kept him behind him. Neav was looking at Neil and the goons. The goons attacked Neil all together and Neil fought with them and didn’t leave Neav’s hand. Neil beat them and one man took out a knife and Neav widened his eyes and hid behind Neil. The goon attacked Neil but Neil leaned back and the goon again tried to attack and this time, Neil bent and went behind the goon. Neil kicked the man from behind. The goon fell and lost his grip on the knife. Neil kept his foot on Goon’s hand. Neil took out his phone and called the police. Neil saw a rope there and then he tied all the goons with the tree. Neav clapped and Neil turned his face. Neil smiled to see Neav and came to him. Neil sat on his feet and caressed Neav’s hair and cheek and cupped Neav’s cheek.

Neil: are you ok?

Neav nodded.

Neil: good. What is your name?

Neav: Neav.

Neil got shocked and he felt a pinch in his heart and he recalled Avni’s words.

Flashback:

Avni boy? Neav.

Neil: Neav?

Avni: yes, Ne of Neil and Av of Avni. Neav.

Neil smiled while thinking.

Neil: wow. Neav. Neav Khanna. Neav Neil Khanna.

Avni smiled.

Flashback ends.

Neil was lost. Neil came out of his thought and looked at Neav. Neil got emotional and he cupped Neav’s face and then he hugged Neav. Neil closed his eyes and he felt a connection with him. Neav was confused. Neil opened his eyes and looked at Neav and then he broke the hug. Neil cupped Neav’s face and got emotional. Neil wiped his eyes.