Sweet Moments And Blunder

Chapter 31:

It was the time of morning, the sun was shining over the Khanna mansion and the birds were hovering over it. Inside the Khanna mansion, Neav entered the room while carrying a sipper bottle. Neav looked up and was shocked to see something. His eyes got widened. He opened his mouth. The sipper bottle fell from his hand.

Avni was standing in front of the dressing table. Avni flinched to hear the sound of falling something and turned. Avni was wearing a red Saree and was looking stunning. Neav was just looking at Avni. Neav came to Avni.

Neav was just looking at Avni

Neav was just looking at Avni. Neav came to Avni.

Neav: Who are you?

Avni frowned.

Neav: and where is my Mama?

Avni: Neav?

Neav was surprised.

Neav: Mama! Mama, is this you?

Avni was confused. Neil was standing at the door leaning to it. Neil was smiling and admiring his wife. Neil stood properly and he was coming to them but his eyes were stuck on Avni. Avni looked at Neil and felt awkward. Avni took her hair behind her ear. Neil was looking at her. Neil looked at Neav and sat on his feet. Neil held Neav's arms and turned Neav to him. Neil cupped his face.

Neil: Yes, she is your mama.

Neil pointed at the picture frame.

Neil: See there.

Neav looked at the picture frame and then he looked at Avni who smiled. Neav looked at Neil who nodded. Neav looked at Avni. Avni sat on her knees and she held Neav's hand in her hand.

Avni: I am your Mama. You wanted me to wear Saree so I fulfilled your wish. You wanted to see me in it, right?

Neav nodded. Avneil smiled. Neav cupped Avni's face and kissed her forehead. Neil smiled and Avni got emotional.

Neav: You are looking beautiful.

Avni smiled and she took Neav's hands and kissed them.

Avni: I am sorry, Neav. I made you away from me. I hurt you a lot, right?

Neav shook his head.

Neav: No, I hurt you.

Neav held his ears.

Neav: I am sorry.

Avni shook her head and took away Neav's hands. Avni hugged Neav.

Avni: I am sorry, Baby. I promise I will not ignore you from now on.

Neil smiled.

Neav: I am sorry, Mama. I promise, from now I will never misbehave with you.

Avni smiled with moist eyes. Neil wiped his tears and smiled.