(I'm No Longer A Kid)

Indigo Boutique (East 90th Street) (May 29th) (Mariska's Perspective)
"Okay, Allie we have your prom dress all fitted and ready to go! Do you wanna try it on very quickly before taking it home?" I looked over at my baby girl and she nodded. I can't believe it. Allie's going to her first-ever prom. I can't believe it's been 6 years since she joined our family.

I waited patiently as Allie put on her dress. I can't believe that she's going to be in high school for the next couple of months. August is almost done with high school himself, it just puts everything into perspective.

"Mama, I'm ready."
"Wait hold on, I need to show your Dad!" I pulled out my phone.
"Ohh, Allie! You look stunning!" She blushed.
"Thank you, Mama.." She did a light twirl.
"This dress fits way better now. Thank you!"
"Of course." Allie studied herself in the mirror with such poise.
"Has Josh figured out what he's wearing?"
"I think like a beige suit with a blue tie, or black. You know he's indecisive." I chuckled.
"Are you excited, bug?"
"Y-Yeah. Hold on, I'm going to change out of my dress." For some reason, I wasn't entirely convinced. Allie came out moments later, with the dress bagged.
"Sweetie? You okay?"
"Yeah, it's just, everything feels so real now, you know? I'm gonna go to Riverdale by myself."
"Allie, you know, this is a part of life. People grow, things change, people make big decisions, but that doesn't mean you guys can't stay close. If they struggle to maintain a friendship with you just because you guys don't see each other every day-"
"Then were they truly my friend?"
"Exactly. Come on, I'm sure August and Andrew are waiting on us for dinner." She giggled.
"I don't understand why we have to be the ones to cook."
"Because your Daddy's on protest." Allie rolled her eyes and got into the passenger seat.
**************
Trinity School (Friday, June 2nd) (Allie's Perspective) 
It's so hard to focus in class when prom is literally in a week.
"I already have my hair appointment ready, my nail appointment-" Chelsea remarked.
"And facial! I made an appointment for all of us. Mom's paying." Joy said with a smirk.
"Oooo, all our pimples will be gone!" Leila smiled at the thought.
"Come on, Allie! Why are you being so quiet?"
"It's just all so....overwhelming." I said while tapping my pencil.
"Yeah, but it's a fun overwhelming."
"If you say so." I replied. The school bell rang, which meant I could finally get out of there and go to the Hamptons for the weekend.
"Why are you in such a sour mood today?" Gabe asked.
"I'm not, it's just...nothing." Josh came out of math class.
"Hey guys."
"Hey, we're just talking about prom." Joy informed him.
"Speaking of prom, Kimmy's hosting an after party in the Hampton's. We def should go." Josh suggested.
"What's that?" I asked suspiciously.
"It's a party after prom, the fun just keeps going. I heard she has like a whole arcade in her basement and a pool with a twisty slide."
"Her parents are like...Uber rich. Like they have multiple houses, a dance floor, 15 rooms kinda rich."
"I aspire to be like that one day." Leila said with a sigh.
"I don't think we should tell our parents though, because I feel like they'll say no." I suggested.
"For once, I agree with your sneakiness." Josh said. Josh and I have been better lately. I guess me opening up more does have its perks. He's been really affectionate lately, and his bad mood vanished in an instant. Something feels a bit weird, but I don't wanna ruin our good patch right at the end of the year.
***************
Arthur Park (Easthampton, NY) (Saturday) (Amaya's Perspective)
I stopped going to the park a while ago unless it's to gossip on the swings because it just feels so babyish, but Xander wanted to meet here. I felt scared about coming actually but my friends harassed me into going.

Harper: YIU BETTER TELL US ALL
THE DEETS
Summer: IF YOU DONT ILL LITERALLY
FLY OVER TO COTTAGE AVE

"Seriously, where is he?!? It's getting so hot!" I sighed and sat down on a bench.

Me: I'm literally thereee but he isn't here
Lila: pls don't tell me he stood you up because I'll literally have Logan beat him up