My Dad

My Dad is having a whole heart attack right now.
"Alright, So Allison I think you should go back to therapy right."
"Why?"
"Because young lady, every time you act out and do stuff like this something is wrong with you."
"Nothing is wrong with me. I was just talking to one of my friends."
"And he was quote on quote warming you up?"
"Daddy, it was just a slight cuddle."
"It starts out that way."
"I wouldn't do that, not until I'm older!"
"Allie, you can tell me anything. What's going on?" He looked at me and sighed.
"Nothing is wrong with me! I mean it! We're just very close friends. We're not anything else's at the moment." I got up and went to go get ready for dance. My dad wasn't about to make me late because he wanted to be annoying. I slid on my leo and sweats since I already showered and then grabbed my duffle so I could go put my shoes on.
"Where are you going?"
"To dance.."
"I'm dropping you and Amaya off today."
"Daadd."
"Don't argue with me young lady." These past two days have been terrible! Mom and Dad are mean to me now, this is why I don't wanna tell them anything anymore.
"I'm not going to dance today." I slammed my door and locked it. He was really testing me today. Dad came to the door and started talking about how disappointed he was in me and I could care less. I wasn't the one acting weird! They were if anything, lecturing me over everything and being weird. After an hour or so I was super hungry and needed a snack so I went downstairs. I saw someone with brown hair and someone with blonde hair.
"Mama?"
"Allie what are you doing here? You should be at dance."
"Aunty Kellie?"
"Hey Allie."
"Allie, why aren't you at dance? Were you having pains again?"
"No, I didn't go because daddy hates me."
"Come here, Daddy doesn't hate you." She hugged me and kissed my forehead.
"Yes he does!" Mom was still hugging me because she saw how upset I was.
"Why do you think your dad hates you?" Aunty Kellie said.
"Because he just does."
"I know there's more to that then just 'because he just does."
"He just hates me okay? I dunno why." Mom looked at me and I looked at her with puppy eyes.
"But you know that what you did last week really upset him."
"But I was explaining that it didn't mean anything Mama, and he was getting angry with me. So I walked away and stuff. He started talking about how he was disappointed with me and stuff."
"Hmm. Do you want to have a talk with me there? Would that help you?"
"No, I don't wanna talk to him."
"Allie that isn't gonna solve the problem."
"I am the problem apparently!" I pulled out of Mama's hug and ran to my room.
"Allie, come back! It isn't good to run from your problems."
***
Mariska's POV
"Has she been feeling alright lately?"
"She says she's fine but uhh, what does that say?" I said pointing upstairs.
"Go and talk to her, I don't mind waiting."
"Thanks." I went upstairs and made a left.
"Sweetie, talk to me. I'm not mad at you anymore."
"Noooo." I sat on my daughters bed and sighed.
"Are you sure there's nothing bothering you?"
"Yeah, I guess so."
"That doesn't seem very affirming."
"I know." She sighed and scratched her arm.
"I'm right here. Always, Allie do you think that you've changed at all in the last 2 weeks or so?"
"Not really...Why?"
"Well, you're moving a bit fast. That's why daddy's acting the way he is."
"How fast?"
"We didn't expect you to have your first crush and kiss like that consecutively. Do you know what that means babe?"
"Right after the other."
"Yep, and something that I know about you is that when something is bothering you, you tend do the craziest of things to distract yourself from whatever problem you're having. So I'm going to ask you again before I go back to speak with Kellie, is something going on?" Allie started to cry again all of a sudden.
"Is it a yes?" She didn't stop crying and slammed her head into her pillow.
"Alright, I'm going to talk to Kellie, I'll come back to talk to you later okay?"
"Okay." She cried into her pillow and I closed the door and went downstairs.
"Therapy again?"
"I think so. She's not telling me anything." I sighed and sipped my glass of wine.
***
Allie's POV
Wasn't mom saying how happy she was for me a while ago? Why was she now saying that I'm being weird? She wasn't like that before. I guess maybe she realized something was up. But it's not too major. I just feel weird sometimes these days, and to be honest I feel like it was the flashback that messed me up bad. I haven't had one in a while and it made me feel really uncomfortable. Maybe all of this weirdness is why everyone is treating me like that.
"Allie do you want something to eat?" Amaya asked me while holding a big chocolate chip cookie.
"Yeah, Thanks." I ate some and gave some to my sister.
"Why was daddy yelling at you earlier?" She asked innocently.
"Well, it's something that I can't really tell you right now. You're a bit too young to know about that kind of stuff. But I promise when you get older after mom and dad have had that kind of convo with you I'll explain everything."
"You can't even tell me just a little bit?"
"Hmm, you know how when you're little you have nightmares?"
"Yeah."
"Well I had something like a nightmare but it was real, and it happened a while ago."
"Oh so like a flashback?"
"Yeah."
"Did something bad happen to you?"
"Yeah, it was pretty bad."
"I hope you feel better."
"Thanks."
"Girls, whatcha doing?" My mom came and sat down on my bed again.
"Allie was telling me about something that happened."
"Oh." Mom sat in-between the both of us and then asked,
"There's nothing that you girls have to say to me?" We both shook our heads.
"Amaya can I talk to your sister privately for a moment."
"S-Sure." She got up and went downstairs because she could tell things weren't gonna go well.
"You ready to talk about what's bothering you?"
"No. I don't wanna talk about it at all."
"I just want to help you. If you're not going to talk how can Daddy and I help you?"
Super sorry for ruining the streak, school and tiredness got into the way. :(