Sorry

"Allison, what's the matter?"
"Nothing, please let me go." My mom was holding my arm preventing me from finding Josh, wherever he was.
"Alright, but I'm telling Peter." I ran off and left the room. I called Josh frantically.
*this person is not available, at the tone please record your message when you are finished with your message han-*
"He's probably so sad right now, I feel terrible." I then had to decide, was this something I should cry over? I really feel guilty.
"Allison? What are you doing here, go back to the party people are looking for you!" Amaya whisper-yelled.
"You're making your crying face, do you want me to get Mama or Daddy?"
"No it's okay Amaya. Just go inside and have fun."
"Come inside right now! This is your party, so you're gonna have fun!" She dragged me inside and took me to the candy station.
"Take. Some. NOW!" Amaya doesn't take no for an answer so I took some chocolates and ate them. After a while I saw Uncle Chris come over again.
"Are you better now?"
"Yeah sure." I ran off to go be back with my friends hopefully I would feel much better.
"Alright, guys-" Joy said
"We need to do something epic because the party is going to end soon, birthday girl do you have any requests?"
"Nope. What do y'all wanna do?"
"Truth or dare."
"Mkay. Where's Josh?"
"I think he went home. He was looking for you though." Amazing he was looking for me and everything! I'm such a terrible friend.. or whatever we are right now.
"Alright I'll go first." Kaylee said smirking.
"Truth or Dare Kaylee?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to tell your crush that you like them on Wednesday."
"Eh."
"What about you Joy? Truth or Dare?"
"For once I shall say truth."
"What color are your panties?" Brian said dying of laughter.
"BRUH! Ugh, baby blue." I laughed at my friend while her face turned a deep red.
"So Allison, truth or dare? If you say Dare as usual we'll take it easy, it's your day today."
"I shall stick with my BFF and say truth." Kaylee thought long and hard about what she wanted to ask me.
"Uh-huh!" She laughed hard and asked,
"What were you and Josh doing during the fourth round of Laser Tag?" I froze. How could she lmao. But whatever it's just a game.
"Josh was telling me that he had feelings for me.. and I told him how I felt also."
"Go on."
"We kissed! Ya happy now? Sheesh man." I laughed at my comment.
"YASSS! I was waiting for this moment."
"Joyy!"
"Sorry, Sorry."
"Honestly though Allie, if you guys date I'm happy for y'all. You guys would be cute together."
"Facts. Whatever makes you guys happy, makes me happy. Ima have to talk to my boy Josh, I didn't see that one coming." Brian said
"Same with Brian." Cody added.
"Thanks guys."
****
"Hey Josh,"
"H-Hi Allie."
"About the party I'm so sorry I left you like that. I just didn't want my mom to see us like that."
"Oh no it's okay. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left like that. I should've kept looking for you."
"So we're cool?"
"Yeah, Whatever we are.."
"Brian knows about what we did. Are you mad?"
"No way. I was going to tell him anyways, plus it was truth or dare something like that was bound to happen."
"True. So uhh I have to go now because my daddy's staring at me right now. So bye I guess."
"Oh okay bye. We'll text right?"
"Yes of course!"
"K bye."
"Bye." I hung up and sighed. My dad came into my room and sat on my bed. I knew he wanted to talk about the party even more now, considering he probably overheard my whole conversation before finally standing in front of my door.
"Allison." I looked at my dad with a touch of guilt.
"Allison?"
"Yes Daddy?"
"Is there something that you're not telling your mother and I? What happened at the party between you and Josh?" I didn't answer. I mean, did I have to? That's private information and I didn't even want to tell mom about the kiss.
"Allison?" I didn't respond to my dad.
"Okay, if you're not gonna talk to me, you'll just have to deal with your mother instead. Stay in your room until you feel like telling us what happened." My dad got up and left.
"But dad!" He turned around and looked at me.
"What?" He started to look concerned.
"I don't wanna tell you guys really." I sat at my window seat and looked outside.
"How come?"
"It's just private info dad."
"So private that you have guilt? We've had conversations about this Allie, if you're feeling so guilty maybe it isn't the best idea to hide it from us." My dad came and sat next to me in the window seat. He pulled me gently into his embrace.
"It's just that, I know you'll be disappointed in me. And a bit angry also, so I'd rather keep it to myself. Daddy, if it were something extremely emotional I wouldn't be as calm as I am right now."
"Fair, so what are we going to do?"
"When I feel comfortable talking about it more, I'll tell you guys. My friends know but they didn't push the subject any further. I know you guys are gonna wanna have a talk about it and stuffs."
"Alright but I just want you to remember, we're right next door when you're ready. Now come on we're going out for dinner."
"What about Mom?"
"She'll meet us there. Go shower and wear a dress. Don't forget a cardigan or something like that. It'll get a bit chilly outside."
"K dad. I love you."
"I love you more then you can imagine my little ladybug." My dad left and closed the door.
"What dress shall I wear tonight?"
***