Hello/Warning!

This story will consist of mature/triggering content such as: violence, sex, drugs, foul language, and homophobia. This story is about gay lovers that fall in love and do 'butt stuff', so if that doesn't float your boat, move along. I won't tolerate homophobia in my comments. You won't be entertained with that bullshit.

Okay, so... if you're here from the Who She Is series, thanks for continuing to support me! You're the best! I hope you love Wes and Ryland's romantic journey. Also please don't spoil anything that happens between them in my other series in these comments!! Thanks!

If this is the first book you're reading of mine, hi! And thanks for giving one of my books a chance! I hope you enjoy and check out my other stories!

Want me (not one hundred percent sure on the title yet) will be a standalone! You don't have to read my other two books to read this one. You will get to know/learn more about the characters Wes and Ryland if you do read them, though, but they are side characters that aren't in every single chapter... so don't expect them a lot. But like I said, this can be read by itself! But if you do plan on reading them, read them before this one (Book 2 in the series is not finished yet, but it will be finished before this one will be)!

I'm not going to lie. This story is probably going to have a lot cliché 'changing sexuality/coming out' moments. Just a fair warning. Cliché moments are likely to happen just like in any other romance.

So, yeah, I've been totally excited for months to write their story! Oh, and if you are from my other series, any moment written with Wes and Ryland in the same room/area will be rewritten from one of their POVs, so you will re-read some scenes and dialogue!

I hope you enjoy reading about them as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it!!