Nineteen

Isabella

The second we got home from the dance studio, Kat demanded answers. And once I told her that Harry and I had sex last night, she demanded details. I did my best to keep things a little vague, but it was hard not to fawn over how amazing he was. I mean, he got me off three times in one night. I'm still hung up on that fact.

In return for my honesty, we ordered from my favorite restaurant, Chopstix. Granted, I wasn't completely honest. Kinda left out the part where I'm getting paid thousands of dollars a month for this arrangement. What she doesn't know won't kill her.

Thankfully once I confirmed everything was good between Harry and I, she moved on. Most of our conversation centered around how classes went today and what we're doing for the Halloween parties next weekend. Halloween, great. I don't even have a costume, but at least I don't have to work at the club. I always hated working Halloween.

I offer to clean up from dinner, taking the time to consider if I should let Harry come over tonight. I'm still on the fence about it, maybe him suffering with some blue balls will be a good enough punishment for barely saying hi to me before.

Is it petty? Extremely. But if he's paying me to get his rocks off, I would like a little respect.

On the other hand, I really would like to have sex with him again.

I can't stop thinking about last night. How skilled he was with his mouth, the way his rings felt against my skin, how he tasted. Just the thought of him could have been enough to bring me to my fourth orgasm of the night. If I didn't have a class of teenage girls coming in at any minute, I definitely would've let him sneak a quickie in the dance den.

This whole feeling is so foreign to me. Being excited for sex, getting horny at the thought of having a man between my legs. Maybe I felt that way about Christian in the beginning, when he made me feel like a grown up. But I also think that it turned into dread pretty early on. I always had to be fucked up to sleep with him, which sucked once I got sober.

I thought I would have to continuously remind myself that Harry isn't Chris, but he couldn't be more different. Even when he pinned me to the wall before, I felt an initial wave of anxiety, but it quickly subsided when he confessed his true feelings. I've never liked being pinned to a wall before today and now it's all I can think about.

After dinner, I head to take a shower first, thinking about what to do. The more I look around this apartment, the smaller it feels compared to Harry's. Do I really want him to see this? Not that I'm ashamed of it, but he's a millionaire. They have standards. High ones.

I can't offer him a big fluffy towel for his shower, I don't even want him coming into this bathroom. I've been out all day and we haven't cleaned. At least he had time to clean before I came over and his place was immaculate. Then again he probably has housekeepers to do that for him.

God my room constantly looks like a bomb went off. Do I have to keep it clean now? Or would it be easier to ban Harry from coming to the apartment? I never had to deal with this with Christian.

While I'm in the shower, I get a text from Harry, asking if he can come over. Time to make a decision.

Wrapping a towel around my body once I'm dry, I close the toilet lid and sit down. I type out a few messages, some flat out saying no and others asking if he could give me like a couple hours to clean the apartment, but I delete them all before I send them. With an annoyed groan, I just call him.

Am I allowed to call him?

He picks up after a few rings and I can hear Ottie giggling in the background. "Hello?"