Twenty One

Isabella

Asking personal questions may have been off limits, but lucky for me, there was a lot of information online about Harry. So when I looked up 'Harry Styles and Adriana' my questions were quickly answered. Well, not all of my questions but the basic ones. Mainly that they split up after being together for a few years. That's all I could gather from the many articles about 'Bachelor Daddy Harry Styles' as the media enjoys calling him.

I guess it makes sense that he has an ex. I mean, Ottilie is the whole reason we even met and she didn't just spawn out of thin air. Obviously there has to have been a woman in the picture at some point but for some reason I didn't see him as someone who's been married before.

Maybe that's why he was so willing to become this sugar daddy person in my life. He saw how much marriage sucked and decided to never do it again. If that's the case then at least I know he won't be proposing at any point. This can just be a physical thing and after six months we'll go our separate ways.

Among the articles talking about Harry and his ex, I found some newer ones talking about me. Most of them just call me a mystery girl, which is pretty funny. Harry did mention that this would happen though, so I guess that's just part of the deal. Just business.

I'm just glad that I don't have a social media presence. There's nothing for Harry to look up about me, and there's nothing for the tabloids to find. The last thing I need is it getting out that I worked as a stripper, not that I'm ashamed of it, but because of how other people would treat me. The people in this world already don't like me, I doubt they would want me around if they knew the truth.

Sitting at the front desk at the studio, I scroll through articles about Harry and Adriana, not finding anything new anymore. For a rich guy there's not much information about him that doesn't involve his business. Maybe he scrubbed his personal life from the internet once we agreed on not talking about personal shit. It's like one day he was married and welcoming a baby into this world and the next he was single.

My investigation comes to a halt once the door to the studio opens. It's late and the senior company is in session which usually means no parents are showing up, especially not at this time. I almost shouldn't be surprised when I see a well dressed man with curly brown hair walk in. He takes off his sunglasses, tucking them into the inside of his suit jacket.

"It's Friday, Ottie doesn't have class on Fridays." I remind him, leaning back in my chair. My eyes rake down his body. He always looks so sexy in a suit.

"I know, that's why she's not here."

"Then why are you here?"

"It's Friday night. I feel like I haven't seen you all week and I'm restless."

I can't help but smirk. "You're the one super busy running a company. If you haven't seen me all week then that's your own fault."

"You're right, I am a very busy man." He leans against the desk with a lopsided grin. "A very busy man who just got off work after a week from hell and who is really hoping that you're hungry."

"I'm working. I'm here for another thirty minutes."

"So? Is that a yes?"

"I don't know..."

"Might I remind you of the arrangement? If you were to say no, that would be a breach of contract. Perhaps I'd have to punish you."

My brows raise as I lean forward on my elbows against the desk. "Punish me? For having a job? For being a hard worker?"

"For disobeying me." He mutters, his eyes drifting from my eyes to my lips. He bites his own lip before looking back at me. "So? Thirty minutes?"

I smirk, knowing that I'll obviously say yes but it's fun playing with him like this. "Look at what I'm wearing. I'm not dressed for dinner with you."