Twenty Five

Isabella

The drive back to the apartment was quiet. Harry held my knee the way that he always does, staring out the window deep in thought.

Cole pulls up to the building, parking the car in front. "Should I wait here?"

I look over at Harry who just shrugs. "If you want to go and park or something. I'll text you before I'm about to come down later."

He nods and Harry exits the car, putting his hand out for me to take. It helps keep me stable as I step out of the car. He gave me his suit jacket as we left the event since it was cold out, so I hold it around my shoulders as we walk into the building.

"At least there's an elevator. I don't think I'd be able to make it up the stairs." I comment, my feet starting to hurt in these heels.

He nods, putting his hand on my back as the elevator doors open. "You should take them off. We're here now anyway."

Once we're in the elevator, I balance myself with his shoulder as I take my shoes off. He holds my elbow, making sure I don't fall. He takes my heels, leading the way to the apartment door once the elevator doors open.

"Want anything? Water?" He asks as we enter the apartment. He puts the keys and my shoes down on the counter and I shrug off his jacket, hanging it over the arm of the couch.

"I'm fine. Just ready to relax."

He undoes his tie and the top few buttons of his shirt, "Oh we're gonna relax alright." He smirks, putting his hands on my hips as he draws me in. "First step in relaxing is taking off this dress."

"Mm, is it?" I smirk back, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt for him.

"It is. Even though you look stunning with it on, I just want you to be comfortable." He has a coy smirk as he reaches behind me to find the zipper and pull it down.

For once, I take over kissing his neck, leaving my mark just as aggressively as he does. Something about hearing someone talk about his ex makes me want to show those people that he's with me right now. Even if it's just for sex, nobody else gets to be with him.

My dress falls from my shoulders once it's unzipped, and I guide it off my body and onto the floor, leaving me in only my panties. His hands immediately grab my ass, squeezing with a groan as I leave a dark mark on his collarbone.

I smirk against his skin, reaching down to undo his belt and pants. "The guest of honor deserves to be rewarded for all his hard work." Biting my bottom lip, I open his pants.

As I kneel down in front of him, his hands tangle in my hair. "Can't go too long without my cock in your mouth, huh?" He watches as I tug his trousers down his thighs, followed by his briefs. He's already hard and I know he's been like this since we left the gala.

My tongue teases his cock, lightly brushing against his head before slowly licking up the length of him. His jaw drops at the feeling and he lets out a heavy breath. It's the first time I've ever initiated. Most times I blow him last because he just loves making a mess of my face. Once he didn't even make it to the blowjob, cumming on my back. But I want tonight to be different for him.

He's a creature of habit. The sex isn't boring or repetitive by any means, but he does tend to follow an order of things. It's about time we switched things up.

"So fucking big." I mumble against his cock, trailing kisses down against it to his balls.

"That's right, love...." He bites his lip, tugging against my hair. "Show me how far you can take my cock."