First Information

The game was more like flying around than Quidditch. Sirius and Love were just throwing the quaffle around for the other to catch until they got bored and their arms hurt. The black haired boy was quite surprised with how much strength the petite girl had and how long it took her to get tired. On the other hand, it was obvious she was working out, he thought, smirking to himself as he remembered she was quite muscular.

They walked back to the castle when they begun getting hungry. It was time for lunch after all. ''You should consider joining the team.'' Sirius said as they left the pitch. ''You're strong, you would make a great beater or chaser.''

''Quidditch is not my cup of tea.''

''Martial arts, right?'' Sirius reckoned.

''They're quite practical.'' With her way of life at least.

''Can you teach me a move? I would like to learn how to fight.'' Sirius said, taking a fighting stance. ''Come on.'' He said, raising his fists to his head the wrong way. ''Try to get me.''

The nephilim chuckled, her bright blue eyes closing while did. ''Your stance is wrong.'' She begun, reaching Sirius' forearms to get them to the right position. ''Your arms should not block your vision range. You can protect your head better if there is some distance between your head and your forearms. Now bend your knees.'' She said, taking a fighting stance next to him. ''This will help you with balance. If your knees are bent, your whole body weight can help you with your moves either attack or defence.'' She explained.

''You're good.'' Sirius said, impressed. Love hadn't realised the change in her way of talking. She talked like an experienced teacher that thought something important to her student. For a moment, Sirius believed she was an adult. ''Remind me to not fight with you.'' He laughed and started walking again. ''Who taught you how to fight?''

''First my father, then I had teachers.''

''Is your father a martial arts teacher or something like that? He obviously did a great job in the basics.''

Love let out a laughing breath. ''He was priest.''

She was honest with her answer, Levi Humes was a priest, but also an exorcist. He had advised Love to not talk about anything that had to do with the demon world to anyone in her school unless there was no choice, like when Louisa saw her blue flames covering her.

''A priest that knew how to fight?'' The black haired boy asked, interested with the way the muggle world worked.

''He wanted to use it for self defence in case it was needed.'' She explained.

''Wicked.'' Sirius exclaimed. ''A priest that knew how to fight! He sounds like a cool person.''

''He was.'' Love smiled to herself, feeling genuinely happy with a random memory of her and Levi that came in her mind.

Sirius next to her solemned for he felt bad with that 'was' the girl on his side said casually.

''I'm sorry for your loss.'' He said after a few moments of silence.

''Thanks.'' She replied, realising the past tense she used. She always used it these five years and it was coming out of her mouth automatically.

There was a silence that was fine with Love, but it was uncomfortable for Sirius because he felt as if he had hurt the girl next to him for reminding her of the dead man he knew was her adoptive father.

''So, do you live with your mother now?'' He finally asked, hoping he broke some of the ice he thought he created.

''No, I live with the monks that live in the monastery my father and I lived.''