Ch.17: Gone Wrong

The Headmaster's brother apparated Louisa and Love to the monastery the nephilim grew up in. The old man liked the black haired girl more than the brunette. He didn't know what specie she was, but the brunette was still more childish. Whatever Louisa lacked from her family life, she unconsciously tried to get it back from all the others. That was shy she ditched her best friend for her boyfriend and new friends even though she was always there for Love all these years. She tried to find the attention her parents didn't give her and the older man could see it.

The girls walked at the back of the monastery where the house was. They sat on the biggest table of the house and waited for the rest of the team to arrive.

Once everyone was there, Love got her papers out and rose from her seat. ''Greetings, everyone.'' She said with an unreadable face. ''I am Love Meggison.'' She introduced herself so everyone would know who their Captain is. They knew the name, but not the face. By the end of their meeting, they saw why the superiors had chosen her as the Captain of the mission. The girl was great at was she was doing.

She walked with a different confidence when she got back to Hogwarts. She was a leader and felt like it.

Louisa on the other hand was thinking of Peter like nothing had happened, like she had never been on an exorcist meeting. It was too late at night on a school night, though, she couldn't go and find him.

The next day, he was the first one she talked to after training. She was in love, so in love she didn't care about anything else. Missions seemed like a dreadful thing for her now, but she had no other choice. If only she could ditch them.

...

On Saturday evening, the two girls were apparated to the monastery, put on their uniforms and got their weapons: Love took her guns and swords and Louisa got the papers she would use to summon her familiar.

They walked to an old cave, on a mountain that was told to be hunted and no one went there.

It was as dark as night was supposed to be which gave the exorcists the benefit of more spots to hide as they walked in the cave. They didn't stay just hidden. They tried to make small noises to lure the demons closer to them. They wanted to make them think that there are helpless people in the cave.

Each noise sounded louder than it actually was due to how big and tall the cave was. Each sound made the hair on the back of the exorcists' necks stand up.

Not much later, they heard a low growl. From the dark shadows of the cave, a big Goblin appeared. It must have been a possessed rat, Love thought but with its new big size and darkness, she wasn't sure.

She was ready to raise her machine gun and shoot, but behind the Goblin came three Dekalps, possessed insects and more growls could be heard from deeper in the cave.

The exorcists stayed at the walls of the cave and were ready to form a half circle so they would be able to leave if they had to.

The demons looked around. They could tell people were there, it was obvious. Suddenly, the growls stopped and a second later, the exorcists begun attacking.

They quickly formed the half circle while shooting. The demons were taken by surprise and that gave the exorcists an advantage, only for a little until the demons, all of them, begun attacking back.

Love was amazing in the battle. She shot, run towards the demons, jumped on them to stab them in the eye with her swords and many more things. She was the best in the fight.

Louisa, as soon as she got in position, she summoned the two fox ghouls she had for familiars. ''Figher, Maharen, attack.'' She commanded.

The two ghouls turned to face her slowly. ''You?'' The female ghoul, Figher asked with an evil tone in her voice that only the brunette could hear.