Ch.20: Date

James couldn't wait for the next Weekend to take Love on a date. He took her out on Wednesday evening after Dinner. When he saw her walking out of the Great Hall, he got up from the table and reached her, hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. It was something he did occasionally lately. He kissed her in front of people, he walked around the castle holding her hand proudly, he even bragged to Minnie in detention that Love is a good influence and will cause him to not be in detention as often. He was happy and he put all his happiness in that peck on her cheek.

''Good evening, Love.'' He said, not sure if he called her by her name or with a nickname.

''Hello, James.'' The nephilim greeted back. That relationship was doing very good to her. She was much happier and feeling better; the difference to the better was obvious.

''Where are you going?''

''To my dorm.''

''Ugh.'' James whined. ''Would you mind if you go later? I was thinking of taking you to that date.'' He smiled.

''Lead the way.'' The girl said, taking his hand in hers.

All the students they passed by saw two smiling teenagers walking to the Astronomy Tower. It was a place that calmed James down and it had an amazing view that he hoped Love would like too. If excluded the demons that could be seen in the Forest far away, she loved it, but she had learnt how to not pay attention to them and that's what she did.

''I hope you have room for dessert.'' James said from somewhere behind her as the black haired girl was busy staring outside. When she turned around she saw a blanket that on it had cupcakes, tea, pudding, candies and James. The girl smiled broadly causing her eyes to shut a little. She couldn't believe how lucky she was. A part of her believed that she shouldn't be living this, but it was so good and it felt right even if it felt wrong.

Love sat down next to her boyfriend and they sat there at least for an hour. They got up when it was getting much dark outside which meant curfew. The black haired girl helped the Gryffindor boy pack the leftovers and then was when she saw a possessed moth that was bigger that it should. Hogwarts would be safe for it had charms against demons all around it, but the creatures in the Forest could get in danger. She wanted to go and use her demon telepathy to see why the demon was there in the first place and then, accordingly, eliminate it. She let James walk her to her Common Room which was not empty yet so she decided to take a book from one of the selves and read in a corner to not draw attention. The girls from her dorm were not there, meaning they were in the dorm and therefore Love couldn't take any of her weapons in case of a fight. If needed, she would use the one she always had on her, the Kurikara, hidden inside the tattoo like mark on her back that was as blue as her flames and looked like flames.

She let some time pass to make sure James would see her nowhere and walked as quietly as she walked in mission to not be heard by demons, but this time she wanted to not be heard by Prefects. There was no one outside, but Love still looked behind her shoulder. She could see the demon moth every now and then making the tall tree leaves move as it moved. It was deep in the Forest, but she still walked up to it without letting her fear take over; a useful lesson she had learnt.

Love felt the distance she had covered on foot when she stopped in front of the demon and her legs itched. Nevertheless, she got down into business and asked the demon what was the reason of it being there.

The creature got closer to Love's face. It was like a small titan compared to her; one that was ready to laugh because of her question. ''I was bored and centaurs run funny.'' It said in a rough, hoarse voice.

''Leave this Forest.'' Love said with a warning tone. ''You are not welcomed here.''

''You are not one to command me.''