Ch.26 Night attack

''Amaiamon.'' Love yelled in pure anger when she reached the spot where the demon was. Her half brother didn't seem to notice her for he was to busy having fun riding the titanic demon's head.

''I command for the ones I control to come.'' Louisa said behind the nephilim and instantly white light begun appearing, taking the form of her two fox ghoul familiars. The black haired girl turned back at the demon and opened fire against its leg using her machine gun. The demon growled loudly, but only they could hear and only they saw its hand breaking some trees. Louisa commanded her familiars to attack the Tibeiurs ghoul before she noticed thin lines attacking the demon on its back. That was when she heard male voices yelling. Following the voices, she saw tall centaurs coming forward from behind the trees with bows and arrows in their hands to attack the unknown creature to them, causing their arrows to form thin white lines as they got shot on the demon. ''Figher, Maharen.'' She yelled at her familiars. ''Protect the centaurs. Make sure they understand you're no harm to them.'' She said before running with her handguns out to the direction of the built up creatures to provide them as much safety as she could.

Love had a harder time than her friend. In all that panic of tree branches and trunk pieces falling to the ground, she had used her wand to get herself at the top of the demon's head where Amaiamon was. She was pissed to see how much he was enjoying himself. Without thinking, she took a step closer to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt aggressively, pulling him close to her face. ''Stop it.'' She just said causing Amaiamon to pout instead of anything else.

''Don't be a killjoy, Love.'' He whined. Love let go of his shirt, took a step back, got in position and pointed a rifle at him. The bullets, even if they were made to destroy demons and demons only, wouldn't do something serious to him; he was too powerful. His sister's reaction caused the green haired demon to change his face in one of an angry person.

''Stop it.'' She told him again. ''You're at my school.''

''That is the point, Love.'' He explained. ''That's how you'll see the power you can hold. Your school isn't protected against all types of demon attacks; they are not enough spells for that, I've checked.'' He said, finishing with a smirk.

Love lowered her rifle, making Amaiamon to think positive thoughts, but the next second Love opened fire on the head of the Tiberius. The demon cried in pain and reached its hands up to the new wounds, hitting none of the two that previously were on top of it. Love had jumped, wand in hand, when she felt the head move and said an incantation to make her fall safe while Amaiamon jumped almost last minute, however, landing gracefully on his legs like a cat. The green haired demon was too busy looking at his Tiberius that he didn't hear the brunette Hufflepuff commanding one of her familiars to attack him. He only felt the pain when the ghoul fox bit his torso with all its strength. Taking advantage of the time Amaiamon was busy, Love concentrated on the Tiberius and knew that she had to use a demon blade for such a strong and massive demon. Therefore, she reached her hand on her shoulder blade and pulled the enchanted sword out of her back, her flames covering her immediately. Ignoring the shocked centaurs that had never seen something like that happen to a human before, she took some steps back and sliced the air, causing this way blue demonic flames in the shape of her slice to fly towards the Tiberius and cut deep in its skin. Using her wand once again, she run towards it and yelled the incantation to lift herself up in the air and on the hurt demon. She had a hard time standing on its head, but wasted no time to use her demon powers to hurt it again with the use of her sword.

Louisa was ready to use any spell in case the Tiberius fell down, so no more trees would get destroyed. She was sure, she wouldn't be able to fix all of them. At that moment, while she had those thoughts, she heard what sound like clapping. She turned around quickly, scanning every centaur that were the only ones behind her, until she saw one staring at the sky that caused her to follow his stare. A pink couch was floating many feet of the ground, with an excited Mephisto applauding Love on it and a pouting Amaiamon sitting next to him. Louisa drew her wand and raised it to the direction of the castle. ''Accio school broom.''