Ch.21: Anger

''Mister Potter.'' Professor McGonagall called out in a Corridor.

The black haired boy, not expecting to hear from the Professor, got scared so much he let Love go free from his hug. He saw that the woman's lips had formed he thinnest of lines.

''Yes, Professor?'' He said, trying to look calm, like nothing was going on.

''Might you explain why there were runes that call ghosts under the desks of first years yesterday morning?''

He tried to lie that he hadn't pulled that prank, but he was unable to laugh. The Professor and the girl's lips formed thin lines, only for different reasons. ''Mister Potter, I expect you at detention for two weeks after dinner starting tonight.'' Minnie said and left as silently as she had came.

''Stop laughing.'' Love said through greeted teeth when the Professor had left.

''I'm sorry.'' James said, still laughing. ''It was a marvelous prank.'' He laughed.

''Marvelous prank?'' Love repeated, with her voice raised slightly in volume. ''You called ghosts to do a marvelous prank?''

James immediately stopped laughing. ''It was harmless.''

''Harmless? Are ghosts harmless and I don't know it? The ghosts that are here have been here for centuries. The ghosts that you call don't care to do good, they are not harmless, they are the opposite. They're a category of demons, James and you called them on first years.''

''The runes wouldn't let them do anything harmful to the children, Love, I searched for it.''

''You should have never done it.'' Love snapped. ''You don't play with any type of demon. That wasn't a prank, that was serious.''

''It was harmless.'' James insisted. ''I read about the runes before putting them under the desks, I wasn't going to hurt anyone.''

''Did you expect to call ghosts on children and have fun with it? How did that idea cross your mind?''

''It was a joke, a prank, Love. Relax.''

''Don't tell me to relax.'' She said through greeted teeth.

''Why are you so mad? I've done pranks before.''

''Don't you ever bring any type of demon in your pranks again.'' She said with a more threatening tone that she expected to have. She sighed and begun walking away with James next to her. It was the first time she and James yelled at each other in that one month they were dating. They just had their first fight and Love was still pissed for hours until Sirius met her in a Corridor.

''James told me about your fight.'' He told her after he greeted her.

''Is he okay?'' Love asked. She actually felt bad. She didn't think that her words might have been bad for him while they were arguing; her anger got the best of her.

''Yes, he's fine.'' Sirius reassured. ''I doubt he will do a prank any time soon in general.''

Even if that was good, Love felt bad. James enjoyed pranking and she didn't want to be responsible for him not doing what he liked. ''Where is he now?''

''In the Library with Remus.''

''I'll go apologise to him.''

''I'm coming too.'' No matter how bored he was, he had to study.

Love and his small chats finished when they entered the Library where James and Remus were studying. The grey eyed boy greeted them both and as soon as he did, he asked Remus to talk to the librarian with him for she didn't like Sirius much.